• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

kev61   

Final word for Nobly - you will be negligent in your duty sir if you retire from this site.

Ham   
1 hour ago, kev61 said:

Final word for Nobly - you will be negligent in your duty sir if you retire from this site.

Agreed. 

2 hours ago, kev61 said:

Agreed. 

To all the people who saw fit to post after my blow up, thank you for your comments - they were and are, much appreciated. Apologies for my hissy fit. I've had an offer from Toby Brown to sort out the forum glitches, and I'm both optimistic, and thankful for that. 

Also, thanks to those who offered their help - I'll be getting in touch with you all.

I plead with all - let's put this behind us. CFCnet is a fantastic avenue for all Chelsea supporters - long may it continue to grow!

Michael.

To, in particular, Southcoastal, Chara, Mark Kelly, PeteRobbo, ham, kev, NobblyBobly, and JaneB.

Thank you for your comments, and support. 

kev61   
31 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

To, in particular, Southcoastal, Chara, Mark Kelly, PeteRobbo, ham, kev, NobblyBobly, and JaneB.

Michael you should take a bow - moderating me is a task on it's own! - I am a balloon(according to my wife)but I really know things and so do you  so stand strong - but I would give it up mate for your sanity! best wishes mate your mental health is more important!

kev61   
5 hours ago, kev61 said:

Well Well  -  I am saddened by this turn of events the two biggest **** stirrers on this site are me and Droy - as someone said Michael needs a hand - I nominate Mark Kelly,Janeb and Ham and I promise I will keep my jekyll and Hyde personality under ontrol.

"What is life of full of care we have no time to stand and stare" my favourite poem 'leisure' by W.H. Davies.

Edited by kev61

5 hours ago, kev61 said:

as someone said Michael needs a hand - I nominate Mark Kelly,Janeb and Ham 

I'm exploring this option as we speak. First we need to sort out the site - hopefully Toby will be able to work his magic.

BlueFizz   

I return to the forum after a long weekend spent rehearsing a community opera, only to find that all the real melodrama happened here.

The last few pages seem too complicated to really understand in retrospect, so I will just add my thanks to anyone who does anything to keep this amazing forum functioning - and remind us to exercise restraint. Criticise constructively and criticise the opinion, not the person. Simple rules that I always set in my professional life as a writer and sometime teacher of other writers.

10 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

You're more than welcome your excellency. I was hoping to read a turnaround like this this morning and you have obliged handsomely. Thank you.