• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

Bison   
53 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

What are you in about? There have been stuff circulating about Rudigers appalling attitude since early September. I even wrote about it back then. 

Tammy denying it means nothing. There have been too many separate sources about this to not hold any truth. And sources who have direct links to Cobham. I know you just want to believe Frank was a **** manager and be done with it. But I think you are wrong. 

As for the media being worried about us, lol. You’re mad. They sell copies almost solely due to us and we aren’t exactly showing anything to be worried about. 

But that's the truth. He has left us 10th in league. Why would it be anything else?

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Go on.... 

I'm not sure what more you need. Both Tammy and Azpi, 2 players at opposite ends of their careers, have both backed Rudiger. Now you are bothered about timing? 

We've been before, when the media said Cesc, Hazard and Costa were to blame for Jose's sacking. People lap up this nonsense

Does anyone honestly think Roman is influenced by players? I don't think he is influenced by anyone other some very trusted lieutenants

Exactly. This really is an everyday occurrence in football, that has been turned in a pantomime by the media. I'm sure Rudiger and Frank have had tension over the last 6 months, Frank is well within his rights to have expected better from Rudiger on the pitch, whilst I am sure Rudiger has not been happy with his form and his manager.

Frank is hugely liked and respected as a footballer and as a person. He has always had a great relationship with the media and just one of those guys that fans from any club like. He just comes across as a top bloke and was a great footballer.

This just all feels like a media campaign to support Frank. Which is fine as long, as long its not at the expense of hear say rubbish and to the detriment of seasoned professionals character.

As others have said, he simply wouldn't have thrown Rudiger back in recently if he was this terrible character that has been undermining him for months. We had other options who we could of used. Just very little logic to this whole story. 

8 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Not got much imagine have they.

I would have thought you of all people would admire the tactic .

2 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

What are you in about? There have been stuff circulating about Rudigers appalling attitude since early September. I even wrote about it back then. 

So we were hearing about Rudiger bullying kids and having punch ups in September?

Tammy denying it means nothing. There have been too many separate sources about this to not hold any truth. And sources who have direct links to Cobham.

Wow. 

You stick to your Twitter sources and rumours, I think I will go with what people that were actually involved are saying.

I know you just want to believe Frank was a **** manager and be done with it. But I think you are wrong. 

Well he was and I think you are wrong but this has absolutely nothing to do with it 

As for the media being worried about us, lol. You’re mad. They sell copies almost solely due to us and we aren’t exactly showing anything to be worried about. 

We shall see.

8 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Well it could be rubbish. We all know that. But Tammy coming out and saying its nonsense doesn't really cut it for me. How about our club captain .... the other alleged person in the fight coming on social media and saying its nonsense. That would help wouldn't it?

Keep believing the rumours and making excuses.

I choose not to believe much the media say, about anything,  not just football so do not see anything in any rumour, no matter who it comes from.

1 hour ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Exactly. This really is an everyday occurrence in football, that has been turned in a pantomime by the media. I'm sure Rudiger and Frank have had tension over the last 6 months, Frank is well within his rights to have expected better from Rudiger on the pitch, whilst I am sure Rudiger has not been happy with his form and his manager.

Frank is hugely liked and respected as a footballer and as a person. He has always had a great relationship with the media and just one of those guys that fans from any club like. He just comes across as a top bloke and was a great footballer.

This just all feels like a media campaign to support Frank. Which is fine as long, as long its not at the expense of hear say rubbish and to the detriment of seasoned professionals character.

As others have said, he simply wouldn't have thrown Rudiger back in recently if he was this terrible character that has been undermining him for months. We had other options who we could of used. Just very little logic to this whole story. 

7 hours ago, Original 21 said:

Glad to see that the players are taking a stance in support of Rudiger. Irresponsible journalism from Matt Law at the Telegraph who should know better, and some anonymous bloke on Twitter who claims access to the CFC training ground. I don’t doubt there are tensions, conflict and words said by players to one another. But these are professional footballers with big egos in a competitive, highly-charged environment. To spread accounts of events which may or may not have happened, at second or third hand, when no one knows the real facts or circumstances, and to present them as fact, is not journalism in my book, but scandal mongering. It’s dangerous and immature. I’m not Rudiger’s biggest fan as a player but some of the abuse directed against him is well out of order.

3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Go on.... 

I'm not sure what more you need. Both Tammy and Azpi, 2 players at opposite ends of their careers, have both backed Rudiger. Now you are bothered about timing? 

We've been before, when the media said Cesc, Hazard and Costa were to blame for Jose's sacking. People lap up this nonsense

Does anyone honestly think Roman is influenced by players? I don't think he is influenced by anyone other some very trusted lieutenants

These three posts pretty much cover everything. 

There have been too many separate sources about this to not hold any truth.

Really? Wouldn't help an old fella, and name a few would you? Serious question.

And sources who have direct links to Cobham.

Please see above.

I must say I do like the sound of the players pulling together as togetherness is something we've lacked in abundance this season.

These episodes can really help instill a bit of team spirit in adversity , maybe the players who felt hard done by under Lamps will find an extra yard

Maybe the younger ones will think about the team and where they can help everyone get the best out of each other ( not to say they haven't been)

Not buying any of this conveniently manufactured "big, bad Chelsea"/"toxic club" narrative and I can't believe people are parroting it.

The reason why we are where we are is because a manager and his no.2 - with over 1000 games experience in midfield between them - couldn't set up one for toffee. And the ripple effect it had on our defence and attack meant we couldn't go toe to toe against any decent team. That's why we were on course for a 58 point finish, and that's why they're out of a job. GCSE Tactics.

• Like 1