• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

4 hours ago, King Kante said:

Looks like he is on course for Palace. Hope he gets it and does well.

Maybe he will take Tammy on loan for a season

SFL has been inducted into the Premier League hall of fame ! Quite a surprise, as he was elected by fans from a very illustrious list of candidates.

45 minutes ago, bert19 said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/12310446/frank-Lampard-former-chelsea-midfielder-inducted-into-premier-league-hall-of-fame

This seems like the most obvious thing in the World, so I'm kind of shocked the vote wasn't stacked with silliness.  

Well done Frank, richly deserved 👏🏻

45 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

SFL has been inducted into the Premier League hall of fame ! Quite a surprise, as he was elected by fans from a very illustrious list of candidates.

Richly deserved , a hell of a player . 

55 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Richly deserved , a hell of a player . 

Absolutely no doubt. He is one of the top 10 players in the history of the Premier League and our greatest ever player. I'm just surprised a panel of fans at large picked him ahead of Stevie Me and a host of other media favourites not from Chelsea !

chara   
4 hours ago, RDC Williams said:

Absolutely no doubt. He is one of the top 10 players in the history of the Premier League and our greatest ever player. I'm just surprised a panel of fans at large picked him ahead of Stevie Me and a host of other media favourites not from Chelsea !

Maybe the "real" fans have a more realistic approach to and appreciation of players than the rabid mouthies the overpaid ex players with colour blindness except one and the media felons?

A media fave is just that...a class player at any club is a joy for the true football fan. (Except when playing agianst his/her club!)

chara   
22 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Our greatest ever player.

Full Stop.

Amen. 

Agree Paulw but I see him on level terms with a long list of truly great Chelsea players stretching back.....a compliment to SFL and so many others.

paulw66   
7 minutes ago, chara said:

Agree Paulw but I see him on level terms with a long list of truly great Chelsea players stretching back.....a compliment to SFL and so many others.

I don't think he was our most talented, but if you ate talking about greatness........... longevity, achievements, trophies, consistency, professionalism, goals, big game moments........ For me he stands at the top, ahead of the likes of Cech, JT, Cole, Drogba, Hazard

He is our all time leading scorer............from midfield. It is insane. 211 goals. From midfield. It is honestly mental how he kept scoring so consistently, and in such important moments. 

chara   
1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

I don't think he was our most talented, but if you ate talking about greatness........... longevity, achievements, trophies, consistency, professionalism, goals, big game moments........ For me he stands at the top, ahead of the likes of Cech, JT, Cole, Drogba, Hazard

He is our all time leading scorer............from midfield. It is insane. 211 goals. From midfield. It is honestly mental how he kept scoring so consistently, and in such important moments. 

Agree 100%.... I just think how lucky we have been with greats over the years....the attributes you list are absolutely correct and do indeed give Frank a broader pinnacle to stand on.