• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

Blimey , this came out of left field , how the powers that be managed to keep it quiet is amazing !

SO Happy! Chelsea suddenly feels very... Chelsea again.

Legend returns. Hero returns. Bloody decent guy returns. I love it I am so happy and so excited.

SUPER FRANK! Yes!

I haven't felt this excited about Chelsea for a long time. I feel like a kid at Christmas.

Edited by My Blood Is Blue
  • Like 2

BlueFizz   

Welcome home, Frank! I've just taken a screengrab of this newly retitled thread - and at 58, I have a tear in my eye and have sat quietly fist-punching the air in my home office.

Excellent and well-considered first interview on the club website, too.

On other matters - if anyone is interested in reading about truly epic sporting endeavour, I can't recommend 'A Boy in the Water' by Tom Gregory too highly. An amazing tale of the youngest cross-channel swimmer ever. And it all happened at Eltham Swimming Baths, a few miles down the road from me.

Really worth a read over the summer.

I am overjoyed by this news, it may be too early , it may be the start of something big , but it feels right , it just does.

BlueFizz   
15 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I am overjoyed by this news, it may be too early , it may be the start of something big , but it feels right , it just does.

I don't know if it feels 'right' - but it feels 'good'. A flashback for me to Jose 1 Day 1, the Ruud appointment and years back Butch becoming captain.

kev61   

I said it would happen years ago - I am quite emotional - if he fails he will fail with my blessing - one of us to the core!!!.

Leo91   

Well this smile isn't going to be wiped off my face today.

Edited by Leo91