• Current Donation Goals

3 hours ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Hi all,

Just a note to say I managed to register and sign up ......again!(Used to be Zoowraa)

It seems a lot has changed on here in recent times whilst I have been away. I did manage to register with no problems though.

I ended up with some system bugs and needed to change passwords on old account.....then forgot them etc etc.

Plus with what has gone on at the club over the last few years, I just become so bored and tired of everything that surrounded the club, mostly that dull football served up last season.

Back in a positive place with the club now we have Frank in charge and finally younger players getting their chance :)

Welcome back, mate, it's great to hear from you again.

4 hours ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Hi all,

Just a note to say I managed to register and sign up ......again!(Used to be Zoowraa)

It seems a lot has changed on here in recent times whilst I have been away. I did manage to register with no problems though.

I ended up with some system bugs and needed to change passwords on old account.....then forgot them etc etc.

Plus with what has gone on at the club over the last few years, I just become so bored and tired of everything that surrounded the club, mostly that dull football served up last season.

Back in a positive place with the club now we have Frank in charge and finally younger players getting their chance :)

Brilliant ! Welcome back mate !

• Thanks 1

MT - just a note - it used to be that half the people on my ignore list were subsequently listed as banned.  When I looked last none were banned, so presumably someone tinkering a few weeks ago has reset/cleared the list.  Not that it has been an issue. 

17 hours ago, Peter Sampson said:

hello peeps? :-)

Who let him in   :)

5 hours ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Hi all,

Good to hear from both of you

JaneB   
5 hours ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Hi all,

Welcome back indeed! This is fantastic!

We've been trying to encourage some members who haven't posted for a while to come back on the forum, especially with the registration problems for newbies.

Your name was mentioned as one of those who were missed so I pm'd you in the hope you'd come back. And now you have anyway, albeit under a different persona.

Result 😀

8 hours ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Hi all,

Hey good news mate! Really glad to have you back.

Still using Betfair perchance?

Ham   

Welcome back Zoowra.  👍

3 hours ago, Peter Sampson said:

I was just testing the registration process.

And what did you find? As far as I can tell, it's a dog's breakfast!

13 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

Hey good news mate! Really glad to have you back.

Still using Betfair perchance?

Hi mate, yeah I’m still using Betfair a bit. Do quite a bit on the Asian Handicaps these days and tend to do that with b365. But still get involved in a few sports markets on betfair.

All my posts required moderator approval at present, so may take a few days to see the response!

6 hours ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Hi mate, yeah I’m still using Betfair a bit. Do quite a bit on the Asian Handicaps these days and tend to do that with b365. But still get involved in a few sports markets on betfair.

All my posts required moderator approval at present, so may take a few days to see the response!

Good to hear from you again. Really!