• Current Donation Goals

Sciatika   

Do you mean "Chelsea Independent"? I haven't seen that for decades. There is a website that is connected to it that is still updated. Also, I think Mark Worrall tweeted a little while ago that the last edition of the unofficial pre-match programme was being sold but unclear whether he meant for the season or forever.

^^^^^^^

Thanks for the reply! Actually no, Chelsea Independent is long gone, as far as I know. Peter Sampson produced a different magazine (also subsequently sold in the lead up to matches iirc) for some time, and I thought that it had been sold on. Maybe not, or maybe it was subsequently sold on at later date? 

47 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

This is the only surviving fanzine I know of, run by Dave Johnstone, who has authored books with Mark Worrall (https://www.amazon.co.uk/MAKING-HISTORY-RELIVING-Mark-Worrall-ebook/dp/B00HG15R3Q):

https://cfcuk.net/

That link says it will still be published next season.

That's the one! Thank you...:)

Good to catch up with Toby, and he has offered his help to sort out the technical issues with the forums. Strangely, the new owners (Invision) don't seem to care whatsoever. They've had plenty of time to fix things, but it's like banging your head against a brick wall. 

And while I'm at it, anyone seen/heard from/about Nilesh Desai, Crowley, Blue Sandgroper, Ove, Rob Hobson, Helen Else, and Vera Coyne? All interesting, and good fun while they were here. 

5 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Good to catch up with Toby, and he has offered his help to sort out the technical issues with the forums. Strangely, the new owners (Invision) don't seem to care whatsoever. They've had plenty of time to fix things, but it's like banging your head against a brick wall. 

That is excellent neews

JaneB   
16 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

And while I'm at it, anyone seen/heard from/about Nilesh Desai, Crowley, Blue Sandgroper, Ove, Rob Hobson, Helen Else, and Vera Coyne? All interesting, and good fun while they were here. 

No afraid not. Only recognise a couple of the names maybe, but I can try and chase them up if you would like? 🙂