• Current Donation Goals

Hi Jane.

Look, I'll send them all a note over the course of today, and we'll see what happens. Probably being a bit silly/optimistic , because they've all been gone a long time now. 

Have chased Seafoot again - hopefully there'll be some sort of reply over the next day, or so. If he can't replay, then maybe a relative/friend, will give us an update. . 

Also have to say that it is really disappointing to see a handful of people (day after day) trying to register as members, without success. Horrible.

JaneB   
12 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Hi Jane.

Look, I'll send them all a note over the course of today, and we'll see what happens. Probably being a bit silly/optimistic , because they've all been gone a long time now. 

Have chased Seafoot again - hopefully there'll be some sort of reply over the next day, or so. If he can't replay, then maybe a relative/friend, will give us an update. . 

Also have to say that it is really disappointing to see a handful of people (day after day) trying to register as members, without success. Horrible.

Okey dokey.

Yes that is such a shame and so frustrating.  Let's hope it can be remedied soon :-)

Rob B   

Hi Michael,

Don’t know if this has found its way back to you yet, but guessed this might be related to this thread?

B05017DD-CE4A-4BF0-96A6-A00B3B349549.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Hi Michael,

Don’t know if this has found its way back to you yet, but guessed this might be related to this thread?

Hi Rob - Thanks mate - I saw it, and have been in contact with Harry a few days ago. Not sure what the 'bounce back' business was all about though.

JaneB   
11 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Still hoping that Toby can pull a trick, or two!  Heard nothing from GF, which surprises me a bit, tbh. 

Do hope so!  And fingers still crossed for GF, sounded so hopeful.

Sadly I have heard nothing back yet from any of the members I contacted on here (except one) but that's because they haven't been back on here to read the messages.  Still hopeful a few might re-appear.

I have had success with one member who is coming back on.  They couldn't remember their password but got the option to update it by e mail.  I don't know if that was you Michael or whether something is stirring in the admin dept!!!

Still looking at more to contact. 

12 hours ago, JaneB said:

I have had success with one member who is coming back on.

Terrific news, Jane. 

They couldn't remember their password but got the option to update it by e mail.  I don't know if that was you Michael or whether something is stirring in the admin dept!!!

That's interesting. Not me (that I know of!). Maybe it's just a standard option that hasn't gone bust? It's not moving fast enough is it? - there were another handful of people trying to register today. Very frustrating!

Still looking at more to contact. 

You're a gem.