• Current Donation Goals

Recommended Posts

paulw66   
1 hour ago, JaneB said:

If that's aimed at me, it's misdirected.  There's nothing wrong in anyone admiring a beautiful physique of either sex. You cannot change human nature.

If only more people had this sensible, balanced view of things! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlueFizz   
4 hours ago, JaneB said:

If that's aimed at me, it's misdirected.  There's nothing wrong in anyone admiring a beautiful physique of either sex. You cannot change human nature.

Event the recovery pool has a six pack!

My gaze is more in envy than desire, to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, JaneB said:

😍😜🤓

Oh my goodness me!!! I hadn't seen this so thank you Ham 😀 First of many hopefully 😉

 

You don't have to ram it down our throat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
1 minute ago, PeteRobbo said:

You don't have to ram it down our throat!

DO NOT go there 😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JaneB said:

DO NOT go there 😡

Oh right...so what's acceptable sauce for the goose is not so for the gander then after all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
9 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Oh right...so what's acceptable sauce for the goose is not so for the gander then after all?

You've completely missed the point (not for the first time).  You know exactly what I meant.  I don't want to be embarrassed again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Oh right...so what's acceptable sauce for the goose is not so for the gander then after all?

No... Jane is worried I might make a joke based on a double entendre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bob Singleton said:

No... Jane is worried I might make a joke based on a double entendre

Surely not old boy what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Surely not old boy what?

I campaigned for years and years for Barbara Windsor to be given an honour for services to double entendres... then in 2016 they gave her one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JaneB said:

You've completely missed the point (not for the first time).  You know exactly what I meant.  I don't want to be embarrassed again.

Embarrassed about what for goodness sake? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.