• Current Donation Goals

Just now, Bob Singleton said:

I campaigned for years and years for Barbara Windsor to be given an honour for services to double entendres... then in 2016 they gave her one!

I'm sorry, but isn't that in itself a line from Carry on You Saucy One?

• Like 1

This is one of those occasions when "I want to be wooed" but out of differences to those of sensitive disposition I'll fight the urge and instead ask whether anyone knows if tonight's match will be streamed? (In any case, surely dear old Babs has been a prime case of a double entendre herself for donkeys years?)

Holymoly   
8 hours ago, JaneB said:

If that's aimed at me, it's misdirected.  There's nothing wrong in anyone admiring a beautiful physique of either sex. You cannot change human nature.

In these days of the millennial snowflakes I believe you're incorrect :-) One is unable to open one's mouth these days for the risk of "offending" someone.

Anyway, moving on. I'm a bit disappointed that the pre-season games aren't free to air on the official website this year. I suppose the club has to attempt to redeem some funds now that they've pulled Chelsea TV off Sky.. Still, what do I care? I'm off on my hols to the Maldives at the weekend. Screw you Roman.

Ham   

My understanding was that the games were all being broadcast on the free app.  

3 minutes ago, Ham said:

My understanding was that the games were all being broadcast on the free app.  

You have to pay for the games through the app.

Ham   

What a disgrace.  

Chelsea vs Bohemians LIVE stream and TV channel info

The match will not be screened live on TV in the UK. However, the game is available to watch on Chelsea's app - The 5th Stand - or on the video section of the Chelsea website.

READ MORE

All of Chelsea's pre-season games are available for £10.99, while individual games are available via the app from between 99p to £3.99.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea/chelsea-v-bohemians-live-stream-online-tv-channel-frank-Lampard-how-to-watch-a4186926.html

One would hope that this would be a 99p game!

Is this new free app thingy the reason why I seem to have been cut off from Chelsea TV? - can't unregister but I don't seem to be paying the subscription anymore - have spent more time trying to stop paying than I ever spent watching.  An email to let me know would have been nice.

57 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

In these days of the millennial snowflakes I believe you're incorrect :-) One is unable to open one's mouth these days for the risk of "offending" someone.

Anyway, moving on. I'm a bit disappointed that the pre-season games aren't free to air on the official website this year. I suppose the club has to attempt to redeem some funds now that they've pulled Chelsea TV off Sky.. Still, what do I care? I'm off on my hols to the Maldives at the weekend. Screw you Roman.

Maldives eh? Moneybags Holy!

Enjoy!

Ham   
14 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea/chelsea-v-bohemians-live-stream-online-tv-channel-frank-Lampard-how-to-watch-a4186926.html

One would hope that this would be a 99p game!

Is this new free app thingy the reason why I seem to have been cut off from Chelsea TV? - can't unregister but I don't seem to be paying the subscription anymore - have spent more time trying to stop paying than I ever spent watching.  An email to let me know would have been nice.

Chelsea TV is no more.  All video is only available on the app or website.  

I'm not paying the club for crappy friendlies on top of memberships.  I'm going to plan B.  Details available by PM. 

Screenshot_20190710-190955_Hyper LX.jpg