• Current Donation Goals

Holymoly   
5 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Think of the carbon foot-print, though 😢😢

The flight is going whether I'm on it or not Bob.

Hard as it is to judge anything from games like this, Ampadu is impressing me his positioning and physicality.

3 minutes ago, Conte Kante said:

Hard as it is to judge anything from games like this, Ampadu is impressing me his positioning and physicality.

He's always impressed me from his Exeter days on - halfway between a young Sideshow and a young JT, or am I getting carried away?

Holymoly   

H-T 1-0

12 minutes ago, blue moon said:

He's always impressed me from his Exeter days on - halfway between a young Sideshow and a young JT, or am I getting carried away?

I think you are right He  Has huge potential , really needs a run of games, Not sure he will get enough here this season,

18 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Indeed. I was amazed that he did not get more minutes last season too. Be interesting to see what SFL does with him in a 4231, will be he drop Jorgi for him or will he start behind those two? 

Edited by Conte Kante

Holymoly   

Ampadu played "ok". His intentions were good but the implementation was lacking on occasion. Drinkwater I thought was trying too hard and again tended to give the ball away a lot. Bats did what he does., popped up and scored in the area. Gallagher needs to go out on loan. Palmer might get to stay at Cobham. Pedro was entirely ineffective without the vets playing off him. Defense was ok although Kenedy was a bit of a liability.

Quite a high tempo game, we're playing like a team of Strangers. 

Which is, exactly what they are! 

2 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Ampadu played "ok". His intentions were good but the implementation was lacking on occasion. Drinkwater I thought was trying too hard and again tended to give the ball away a lot. Bats did what he does., popped up and scored in the area. Gallagher needs to go out on loan. Palmer might get to stay at Cobham. Pedro was entirely ineffective without the vets playing off him. Defense was ok although Kenedy was a bit of a liability.

RE: Ampadu, he was not perfect but I still think he was one of the best on the pitch. The rest I agree with, apart from Palmer, whilst I also do not know what Kenedy is doing at LB, as he is definitely a AM.