• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Borussia Mönchengladbach 2 Chelsea FC 2

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our pre-season match against Borussia Monchengladbach, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 5pm, 3rd August, 2019 (UK times to be confirmed).

Final pre-season game. Will Lampard go for the 11 he's expecting to start vs Man Utd or will he rest those players and give the others one last chance to force their way in? 

9 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Final pre-season game. Will Lampard go for the 11 he's expecting to start vs Man Utd or will he rest those players and give the others one last chance to force their way in? 

I would imagine 8-9 will be in the starting line up against Utd with the other 2 to 3 roles depending on form/fitness. 

2 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Kante has travelled, so hopefully he'll get some minutes and then may make the bench vs Man United.

Why do we refer to the bench, when “Recaro” would be more accurate?

18 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Why do we refer to the bench, when “Recaro” would be more accurate?

Thinking back to some players, maybe La-Z-Boy would have been more apt!

Apprantly Drinkwater and Baka are both not in the squad again, I would say that we must be trying to shift them. Drinkwater will be tough as he is 30, not played for a year and earns £100k a week. 

Edited by Conte Kante

That's two or three times now that Zouma has backed off allowing the striker to do what he wants. 😟

Sciatika   

Chelsea TV not working for me at all. Is it working for anyone else?