• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Liverpool 2 Chelsea FC 2 (Liverpool wins 5-4 Pens)

Sir   
6 hours ago, BlueFizz said:

Agree. 

Does anyone give a fig about this?

Extra training game as far as I am concerned.

Despite Frank talking it up.

It’s the potential for Chelsea Football Club to add another European trophy to our collection, so it matters to me.

But I don’t think we will have much of a chance, unfortunately.

Rob B   

I’m genuinely not bothered about not winning the cup, as long as it’s not a thumping similar to Sunday.

If we get tonked, not only will the pressure begin to increase on Frank despite it being a nothing game, but more importantly, I can’t envisage it doing us much good in readiness for Leicester. 

Would love to win, but if offered now, would probably take a respectable loss e.g. a draw after 90 minutes, lose on pens 

Who has travelled?

The travelling squad in full is:

Kepa Arrizabalaga
Willy Caballero
Jamie Cumming
Antonio Rudiger
Marcos Alonso
Andreas Christensen
Kurt Zouma
Davide Zappacosta
Cesar Azpilicueta
Fikayo Tomori
Emerson
Jorginho
Billy Gilmour
N’Golo Kante
Ross Barkley
Mateo Kovacic
Mason Mount
Willian
Pedro
Kenedy
Christian Pulisic
Tammy Abraham
Olivier Giroud
Michy Batshuayi

Just seen the head line Liverpool win 8-1 and thought , blimey they've decided it already .

I then realised it was the odds for a bet.

• Like 1

Kezza   

Not sure why Tammy should be ahead of Bats. Tammy is nowhere near ready at this Level.

chara   
24 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Not sure why Tammy should be ahead of Bats. Tammy is nowhere near ready at this Level.

Hmm..you MAY well be right but his shot off the post was inside rather than the outside of the post and had it gone in..as deserved..what would have been the chorus today?

Bats has had many many chances and has yet to raise his game ..Tammy has had basically no chances for Chelsea in the EPL so far...if he rises, great, if not he will join a long list of "almost" players but at least give him some time this season to progress.

Thinking about it same could be said for SFL..(and the other "youngsters").let's all reserve judgement to Christmas at the earliest to get a "picture" and end of the season to make any sort of definitive judgement.

I will miss this game due to "pre-op" appt.....recorded but really I couldn't really care less about "another" Charity Shield type game.

And..Droy..do you think the powers that be in Europe will ever allow such a fixture to occur again and English teams to dominate the Ecups?

bONes   

If anyone has any stream sites/links could you please be so kind and share it with me in private message?

I’d love to watch the game, but where I am now on my holiday I unfortunatately have no other legit access to watch the game.