• Current Donation Goals

16 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Man U 1st is a brave call.
I think Bissaka offers some real fighting attitude which is precisely what Man U need to rub off on others.  Great choice.  Lukaku on the other hand has probably been their best buy in years ( albeit that is a back handed compliment).  If Juve want to swap Lukaku for Dybala, I reckon Juve will get the best out of that.
JM was a great manager for teams trying to finish 1st, poor for teams not much bothered.  I'm not sure OGS suits any type of team.

About a week to go and only Bissaka is done.  Is everyone banned this summer?

Certainly all that money ought to bring something better than last season, and in 17/18 it at least showed a lot of promise.

https://www.fedenerazzurra.net/news/2019/8/1/dybala-says-yes-to-inter-an-exchange-with-icardi-is-now-re-activated

Dybala says yes to Inter

Lautaro-Dybala could be a great strikers pair

chelboy   

1. Liverpool 

2. City

3.  United

4. Chelsea

5. Spurs

6. Arsenal

CL: Atletico ( we reach semi’s )

FA: United

League cup: Chelsea

32 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Any team with Ronaldo have a very good chance of winning the CL.

Oh I agree.  But there'll still be some red faced people on here trying to explain how Sarri could have won the EL, Serie A and CL in 12 months.

Edited by Droy was my hero

Just now, Droy was my hero said:

Oh I agree.  But there'll still be some red faced people on here trying to explain how Sarri could have won his 3rd title.

Ah, ok, I see what you're saying. Would make for an interesting time on CFCnet, that's for sure

paulw66   
1 hour ago, steve.crowford said:

Case is not in the names, I mean United will get highest class player into each line, if it not be a Maguire, so it be Umtiti, etc.
Well, the main reason, as always in money, is the richest club in the league and in 3 in the world

https://sportsshow.net/richest-football-clubs/

right, so they are going to come first because of Maguire, Fernandes, and Dybala, but if they don't buy those three players, they will come first becasue they will buy 3 other players?

If you genuinely believe what you are saying (and I'm still not sure you do) then Betfair are currently offering 40/1 

25 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

right, so they are going to come first because of Maguire, Fernandes, and Dybala, but if they don't buy those three players, they will come first becasue they will buy 3 other players?

If you genuinely believe what you are saying (and I'm still not sure you do) then Betfair are currently offering 40/1 

You don't think our first new customer for years is a secret Manc do you ?

paulw66   
1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

You don't think our first new customer for years is a secret Manc do you ?

From Devon? 

Ham   
2 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

From Devon? 

So yes then?

2 minutes ago, steve.crowford said:

No, I am not ))

Jolly good