• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester United 4 Chelsea 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Manchester United at Old Trafford, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 14:30, Sunday 11th August, 2019 (Local UK time/date).

Thanks Mike. Up and at ‘em, then. Good start to the season. A good opportunity for them to resume their habitual place in the league (sixth).

No probs, mate.

I'm looking forward to this game. More to get a better idea where we really are right now, than anything else. I think that potentially, we're a top 4 side again this season, and I'm not sure (at this stage) that much of the doom and gloom is justified.. 

Follow that, and feeling amazingly bullish despite - perhaps because of - the transfer ban. Being pushed back to the essentials with no superheroes or magic bullets might be the making of a young team. God bless you and give you speed, young Frank.

Very excited for this one, will be watching from a campsite in France and hoping we can come away with at least a point. Really interested to see how Frank lines them up in this one, will Kante be fit enough to start? I expect we'll see:

Kepa

Azpi Luiz Christensen Emerson

Jorginho Kovacic

Pedro Barkley Pulisic

Giroud

Subs: Willy, Zouma, Alonso, Kante, Mount, Willian, Tammy

I think a nervy 1-1, that both managers will take and be glad to get the game out of the way.

19 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Very excited for this one, will be watching from a campsite in France and hoping we can come away with at least a point. Really interested to see how Frank lines them up in this one, will Kante be fit enough to start? I expect we'll see:

Kepa

Jorginho Kovacic

Pedro Barkley Pulisic

Giroud

I think a nervy 1-1, that both managers will take and be glad to get the game out of the way.

Pretty much this I reckon. 

Holymoly   
42 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Kepa

Jorginho Kovacic

Pedro Barkley Pulisic

Giroud

This sounds ok and about the best we will be able to muster. Whether it will be enough is open to debate however imagine how much more confident we would be if we had CHO, RLC and Rudiger available (as well as Kante and Willian fully fit).

paulw66   
1 hour ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Kepa

Jorginho Kovacic

Pedro Barkley Pulisic

Giroud

That does highlight our issues if we go behind.

The bench contains one attacker who has missed all pre season, and 2 who are hugely unproven in the PL