• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester United 4 Chelsea 0

pulisic on for Pedro  there’s loads of space for him to attack and Pedro has gave the ball away to much and the way zouma is playing I would bring on tomori 

Only CB on the bench is Tomori, who I have doubts about, Zouma probably starts every game until Rudiger is back so we may have to keep him on to build confidence. Frank will know Tomori well, if he doesn't have the faith to bring him in at half time then will be an indication of highly he really rates him.

If you want to destroy Zoumas confidence you take him off , Frank should be trying to talk him up at half time . Calm him down . I think personally he's on the wrong side of the two but his penalty tackle was in Christensens side .

6 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

By no means a terrible performance , not great but not terrible , United are awful and we've gifted them a goal although , for me , Pedro is fouled in the build-up.

Jorginho good , Mount good , Azpillicueta good .

Zouma shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line up but sadly he's in by default with Luiz going at the eleventh hour.

We should be winning this . We can win this .

Come on lads , one big push !

Now that's the Mark I like. Accentuating the positive.....eliminating the negative!

Holymoly   
4 minutes ago, Proud-Blue said:

Really good performance first half. Much to be positive about. 

I think people need to realise that the game is wide open as were most of our preseason games. We need to be able to tighten up. We don’t have good enough players to play total football. I hope poor old Kurt isn’t labelled the next Bakayoko based on the penalty. We need to get behind all our players

8 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Very impressed by our performance. We look like a team, absolutely.  Let's hope we can cut out those mistakes, and that we can put on our shooting boots second half. Overall, pleasantly surprised how well we've played. . 

Yep, I'm impressed too Rod.

kev61   
7 minutes ago, Bison said:

Barkley stinker as expected now that pre-season is over and the serious football has started. Arguably the most brainless player I've ever seen.

Pedro has this thing of keeping the ball and reducing his passing options...only to play the pass he should have but now the opposition will intercept the ball. He does this about 5x a game.

Abraham has had some nice moments but has faded out of the game.

Mount is a proper player and will get better with age. Should be very good with a long career ahead of him.

I wish Pedro would run AT players instead of taking the scenic route

Holymoly   

I thought they changed the law on goal kicks where the ball had to leave the area?