• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester United 4 Chelsea 0

Ham   
2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

1st goal I think Pedro is fouled in the build up .

2nd goal someone else was. 

3rd and 4th witless defending .

I honestly don't know what to think other than poor Frank they killed him by using his love against him .

Transfer ban ? Morons.

I'd like to see the lead up to their other goals too.  No VAR review on possible fouls on Tammy and Zouma. Thought Maguire was holding Tammy and Zouma got hit in the face.

Pedro WAS fouled for the first. 

6 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

1st goal I think Pedro is fouled in the build up .

2nd goal someone else was. 

3rd and 4th witless defending .

I honestly don't know what to think other than poor Frank they killed him by using his love against him .

Transfer ban ? Morons.

Pedro gave them the ball no foul on the first goal 

Just now, Aussie1979 said:

Pedro gave them the ball no foul on the first goal 

They didn't re show it , looked like they went through him from here .

2 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

A very strange match. To play so well and lose 4 nil is hard to stomach. One thing for sure, you can't make up for quality. Zouma conceding an unnecessary penalty, Abraham losing the ball, one of many times he did that all afternoon - these were 2 important incidents at a time when we were still in the game. In terms of the organisation, I noted in pre-season that we tend to lose our formation and positions whenever the opposition is counter-attacking. Frank has got his work cut out. But he has some easy decisions to make; Zouma, Abraham, and Barkley could easily be shown the exit from the squad.

I think we need Abraham and Barkley, zouma should have been the one who should have been sold..we need 3 strikers

9 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Any chance Lampard could go with a 3 at the back?

Suggested this weeks ago, everyone thought it was a bad idea because we wouldn't score any goals because we have so many goals in the squad in a 4231 formation. Also, now our best CB has been sold for peanuts it is now a no goer as we do not have anyone to spray the ball about from the central CB position. 

Vinod   
11 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Any chance Lampard could go with a 3 at the back?

Haha. I posted this last evening and was thoroughly eviscerated on Twitter. Still seems like a more reasonable solution. 

Positives in the first hour but dreadfully naive as soon as it went 2-0. Yes we were very unlucky in lots of ways but I hate to see us defend like that. Priority one, sort that out. Priority two, more composure in the final third.

kev61   

An well 50 quid down(I really thought we would score)it could have been worse my internet kept crashing and I was tempted to go to the pub to watch it thank God I didn't,it would have been full of utd fans - the **** pots are probably dancing the conga as we spea - early days no need to panic captain mainwaring.