• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester United 4 Chelsea 0

kev61   
52 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Relegation form. Bring in Pulis.... 8 in defence should sort us out by the end of the season.

Indeed nobly maybe we could have a button that we could turn off and on again that would re-boot us back to mourhino's first stint! - what a nightmare.

1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

Admirable maybe not but Wenger dined of it for years. 

Wenger actually had a few titles in the bag before he went down that road. And also Wenger had maintained quite a decent record in terms of Champions League qualification until the last couple years of his tenure.

1 hour ago, kev61 said:

Indeed nobly maybe we could have a button that we could turn off and on again that would re-boot us back to mourhino's first stint! - what a nightmare.

Ah I remember it well....Duff Robben Drogba ...back to back titles...I'm getting tearing eyed Just thinking about it!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Wenger actually had a few titles in the bag before he went down that road. 

And then no titles and no trophies for about 10 years when he did go down that road. The Gooners 'bought' it because they were promised that  "wengers kids" were the future and would save the clubs billions in transfer fees...the Gooners were full off it " trophies aren't important, we just adore watching our sexy football and watch the kids become superstars" ...the only problem was that they were all duds and not one of them made it. In the meantime the top players one after the other left after getting pissed off at not winning an egg cup . Usually the first you knew that a good player was off was when Wenger made them captain ( please don't leave ...I'll make you captain). After that he used the new stadium as an excuse for another 5 years. Now they are the 3rd best team in London and have had 2 years of Europa League and probably a next year too. 

I had a gooner mate having a laugh at Chelsea tonight on our WhatsApp group, yet when I offered him a bet of 20 quid that our team of kids , crocs and rookie manager would finish above the Arsewipes again this season he went strangely quiet. Bunch of self righteous, self entitled nobs who deep down know that they were complicit in supporting Wenger when he was mortally wounding their club ( and then some had the nerve to turn on him). 

I'm surrounded by the idiots.

6 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

And then no titles and no trophies for about 10 years when he did go down that road. The Gooners 'bought' it because they were promised that  "wengers kids" were the future and would save the clubs billions in transfer fees...the Gooners were full off it " trophies aren't important, we just adore watching our sexy football and watch the kids become superstars" ...the only problem was that they were all duds and not one of them made it. In the meantime the top players one after the other left after getting pissed off at not winning an egg cup . Usually the first you knew that a good player was off was when Wenger made them captain ( please don't leave ...I'll make you captain). After that he used the new stadium as an excuse for another 5 years. Now they are the 3rd best team in London and have had 2 years of Europa League and probably a next year too. 

I had a gooner mate having a laugh at Chelsea tonight on our WhatsApp group, yet when I offered him a bet of 20 quid that our team of kids , crocs and rookie manager would finish above the Arsewipes again this season he went strangely quiet. Bunch of self righteous, self entitled nobs who deep down know that they were complicit in supporting Wenger when he was mortally wounding their club ( and then some had the nerve to turn on him). 

I'm surrounded by the idiots.

All fine details of which I have very little interest in. Point is, they did maintain regular Champions League football throughout and he did add a couple FA cups in there as well. Unless we are more adaptable I fear SFL wont even coach us into the UCL.LL

kev61   
8 minutes ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

All fine details of which I have very little interest in. Point is, they did maintain regular Champions League football throughout and he did add a couple FA cups in there as well. Unless we are more adaptable I fear SFL wont even coach us into the UCL.LL

You again think you know more than frank! honestly he has won everything there is to win and YOU would give him advice!

7 minutes ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Well dont bother reading it then is the simple answer to that. I'm sorry if I'm boring you ....but can you tell me what the "point is" to qualifying every year for the CL ( often by the skin of their teeth) and then being rubbish in it? It kept him his job, I will give you that , but would you swop places with Arsenal supporters over the last 15 years? They have a couple of FA cups and let's see, we've had 5x Prems,  2x Europa Leagues, 1x Champions League and multiple FA and League Cup trophies, plus of course regularly finishing in the top 4 and regularly competing in the latter stages of the CL...I trust that maintained your interest a bit at the time? How do you think Gooners felt looking on ,,,,( go go the kids!!!). 

Regarding your concern about Lampards lack of adaptability as a Chelsea coach, I will say this. He may turn out to be rubbish ( and win nothing but 2 FA cups in 15 years) or he may turn out to be great. I dont know and neither do you , but I will tell you something (if you have managed to get through my post without falling asleep)... I'm finding it a bit disgusting that a person such as Lampard , with his character and work ethic, who has done so much for this club , and will work his butt off to achieve great things as a coach ( and not quit when he gets a better offer after a year) , is being  treating like this from Chelsea supporters after one game. You think after one game he has not been adaptable? 90 mins away at Old Trafford with half the teams key players out and you've made the judgement that if he doesn't do something soon, he's going to fail as a coach.?Fortunately I think that Lampard is made of sterner stuff than your goodself.  Get a grip. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Well dont bother reading it then is the simple answer to that. I'm sorry if I'm boring you ....but can you tell me what the "point is" to qualifying every year for the CL ( often by the skin of their teeth) and then being rubbish in it? It kept him his job, I will give you that , but would you swop places with Arsenal supporters over the last 15 years? They have a couple of FA cups and let's see, we've had 5x Prems,  2x Europa Leagues, 1x Champions League and multiple FA and League Cup trophies, plus of course regularly finishing in the top 4 and regularly competing in the latter stages of the CL...I trust that maintained your interest a bit at the time? How do you think Gooners felt looking on ,,,,( go go the kids!!!). 

Regarding your concern about Lampards lack of adaptability as a Chelsea coach, I will say this. He may turn out to be rubbish ( and win nothing but 2 FA cups in 15 years) or he may turn out to be great. I dont know and neither do you , but I will tell you something (if you have managed to get through my post without falling asleep)... I'm finding it a bit disgusting that a person such as Lampard , with his character and work ethic, who has done so much for this club , and will work his butt off to achieve great things as a coach ( and not quit when he gets a better offer after a year) , is being  treating like this from Chelsea supporters after one game. You think after one game he has not been adaptable? 90 mins away at Old Trafford with half the teams key players out and you've made the judgement that if he doesn't do something soon, he's going to fail as a coach.?Fortunately I think that Lampard is made of sterner stuff than your goodself.  Get a grip. 

This. Perfect response to the negativity following our FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON (or, have I already mentioned that?........:)).  

Normally , I am the voice of insanity here but even I can see that it's one game , away to a side who have attacking prowess in abundance , have improved their defence to the tune of £120m and won four nil without deserving one of them .

As we go into the season , serving a transfer ban for no apparent reason whilst everyone else who needs to is strengthening their sides ,  I still cannot fathom why our club is the only club who didn't ask for the ban to be deferred .

If the boards innate stupidity leads to Lampard losing his job as he struggles on without a single player of quality other than Kante and Jorginho and possibly Kepa and Mount then this time I want to see action at board level leading to heads rolling .

Lions led by donkeys ( and I love donkeys , but not in this instance )