• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester United 4 Chelsea 0

So the bar on our campsite in France is showing the game, great news! Somehow have a feeling I’ll be heavily outnumbered by United fans though... could make it interesting.

Being completely honest I have a bad feeling about this one, I think it could be a down to earth with a bump game for Lampard. But I really hope I'm wrong, but it’s just that feeling I currently have.

Flinkers   

Anyone got a reliable link for this game? Used to watch legit on DAZN but they’ve lost the rights here in Germany to $ky. Not willing to pay €30 a month for a ticket to watch one game a week. Tried the soccerstreams reddit but can’t seem to see the links...

Any help via PM would be much appreciated!

Starting to worry about this VAR business. Last night Norwich had the flag go up on them three times when the player looked onside and now Man City had a goal disallowed for about 1mm. Do not get me wrong, offside is offside, but the officials at Liverpool last night were flagging as if the player was 5 yards offside. 

15 minutes ago, Conte Kante said:

Starting to worry about this VAR business. Last night Norwich had the flag go up on them three times when the player looked onside and now Man City had a goal disallowed for about 1mm. Do not get me wrong, offside is offside, but the officials at Liverpool last night were flagging as if the player was 5 yards offside. 

I felt the same when the computers at university no longer accepted punch cards and we had to use Winchester drives!

32 minutes ago, Conte Kante said:

Of course had Liverpool been near offside at Anfield the flag wouldn't go up and they'd leave the decision to VAR afterwards.  Nobody wants to take get those decisions wrong.
VAR is about having excuses for the clubs you want excuses for.

8 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Of course had Liverpool been near offside at Anfield the flag wouldn't go up and they'd leave the decision to VAR afterwards.  Nobody wants to take get those decisions wrong.

No it isn't... it really isn't.

Ever thought of changing your profile picture to this?

tinfoilhat.jpg

21 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

No it isn't... it really isn't.

Ever thought of changing your profile picture to this?

Right so all the internet does is good, and nobody misuses it to spy on private individuals.
We can believe what our newspapers tell us
and VAR is introduced is to make games fairer, not to protect refs from criticism.

Clearly Bob you have been much much better prepared for the modern world than me.

Edited by Droy was my hero

6 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Right so all the internet does is good, and nobody misuses it to spy on private individuals.
And VAR is introduced is to make games fairer, not to protect refs from criticism.

Clearly Bob you are much much better prepared for the modern world than me.

I have to say I'm fully behind you here Droy .

I'm expecting the Premier league will want their product to remain the most talked about , the PGMOL are just next door for maximum leanability and SKY want every Sunday to be a super one .

I expect some manipulation to occur to keep the new order particularly in the favour of their clubs .

11 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I have to say I'm fully behind you here Droy .

Careful, grumpy will post pictures of you.

Actually this season I expect us to be the blue-eyed boys that everyone loves, and Lampard to be a heroic figure doing his best for the future of England with his young men.  This seasons OGS.   Of course I might be wrong, we might challenge for top 4.

2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Exactly. Lino's have apprantly been told to keep their flags down for boardline decisions. All three of Norwich's offside's were the definition of that and yet flag went up instantaneously.