• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester United 4 Chelsea 0

23 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:
23 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Of course had Liverpool been near offside at Anfield the flag wouldn't go up and they'd leave the decision to VAR afterwards.  Nobody wants to take get those decisions wrong.
VAR is about having excuses for the clubs you want excuses for.

No it isn't... it really isn't.

Ever thought of changing your profile picture to this?

tinfoilhat.jpg

Hi Bob, me and the rest of the paranoid gang say hi but we disagree.

tinfoilday-featured-N.jpg

Ham   
8 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Hi Bob, me and the rest of the paranoid gang say hi but we disagree.

tinfoilday-featured-N.jpg

FB_IMG_1489831716114.jpg

Two surprises for me. Well three actually. 

1. Mason Mount starts as a winger (or we play a 41212 with Abraham and Pedro up top

2. Tomori is on the bench - I thought he’d miss out completely with Lampard opting to have both Giroud and Batshuayi on the bench

3. Kenedy on the bench ahead of Willian

Team;

Kepa; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Zouma, Emerson; Kovacic, Jorginho; Pedro, Barkley, Mount; Abraham

Subs: Caballero, Tomori, Alonso, Kante, Kenedy, Pulisic, Giroud

chelboy   

Seems more like a 442 diamond. Pedro playing with Tammy. 4231 seems less likely if both Barkley and Mount start but you never know. Good line up shame about Kante felt we needed him today. 

Right, this is it... suspect the start to this season is crucial - a bad start with youngsters in and a heavy workload could lead to real problems. On the other hand, a great start could see our confidence soar and we could end up surprising a lot of people. 

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

Surprised no pulisic thought he would definitely start can see us having a dodgy start to the game and in my opinion don’t like seeing kovavic and Jorginho as the middle 2 can see them getting at defence because neither of them are good at tracking runners