• Current Donation Goals

1 point from 6. Our only hope is that things improve when CHO, RLC and James come in.. but I think the real issue is our midfield is very poorly set-up at the moment and thats why I'm not hugely optimistic.

Leo91   
3 minutes ago, Bison said:

Willian has been an absolute disaster since coming on.

Yeah really bad. Just hope it's because it's his first game.

We were so bad that second half I have to hope it was down to tiredness. Indeed the sheer number of ridiculous, unforced errors especially towards the end would indicate that. Kante and Pedro especially could barely move.

Zappacosta to play next week too would help. 

chelboy   
Just now, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Sorry, but this game really should have been won by any team aiming for top 4. Leicester are a good team, yes. But really no Mahrez, Maguire, Drinkwater, Morgan or Kante and a really poor version of Vardy too.

Lol Tielemans Vardy Maddison Ndidi Perriera are not average players. This Leicester team is good. Look  how poor Liverpool were yesterday. I am not surprised we played like this today. We should have been smarter with using our energy it seemed we burned out from the 1st half. Today was not about quality anyway. We showed what we can do in the 1st 30 mins. Today Barkley Zappa Alonso Kova should have started. We needed fresher legs. 

Definitely happy to get a draw there. We started very well but couldn't keep it up and Leicester were all over us at times. That said, was glad to see some good defending. I thought Zouma was fantastic. Willian's cameo was absolutely dreadful. 

We've had a very tough start to the season. Old Trafford, 120 minutes against the European champions in Turkey and then a tough game against a really good Leicester side. We're a work in progress but there are some good signs. The next three games (Norwich, Sheff Utd, Newcastle) should be a different story entirely. Two promoted side and a pretty **** looking Newcastle team. If we're not winning those maybe I'll start to panic.

Leo91   
2 minutes ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

1 point from 6. Our only hope is that things improve when CHO, RLC and James come in.. but I think the real issue is our midfield is very poorly set-up at the moment and thats why I'm not hugely optimistic.

Early days yet. Frank got the line up wrong at Old Trafford for me. Got it right today, but we just tired after the exertion of extra time for me. Let's see how we do next game after some rest.

Edited by Leo91

Holymoly   

Started like a train but couldn't keep it up. A tad frustrating but far better to see than games over the last year or two where we've begun games like a team of narcoleptics.

Bison   

Pedro, Willian and Pulisic all being awful in the same game is probably going to be the norm. Very rare we'll get anything from our wingers going forward.

Kezza   
4 minutes ago, kev61 said:

I'd take Vardy in a heartbeat over any of our forwards

Hush. We have Tammy. Everyone loves him. And Bats is not even given a look.