• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Leicester 1

45 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Mate, what does this have to do with this game/thread? 

Couldn't work out where to put it, can we have a Premier league discussion on the main page instead of buried? 

It's got as much to do with this thread as a discussion about Zidanes coaching qualifications in the Utd thread that's happily been simmering for four pages. 

I will rethink my contributions. 

Ham   
2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Couldn't work out where to put it, can we have a Premier league discussion on the main page instead of buried? 

It's got as much to do with this thread as a discussion about Zidanes coaching qualifications in the Utd thread that's happily been simmering for four pages. 

I think other games featuring rivals in the same game week are pretty relevant in the absence of a more relevant main topic.

With that in mind, it's such a fine line between success and failure. Liverpool have played pretty poorly today and Southampton just had a simple tap in to equalise but fluffed it.

Had he scored the headline would be that Liverpool aren't as good as last year. As he's missed the headline will be that the red machine rolls on. 

6 minutes ago, Ham said:

I think other games featuring rivals in the same game week are pretty relevant in the absence of a more relevant main topic.

With that in mind, it's such a fine line between success and failure. Liverpool have played pretty poorly today and Southampton just had a simple tap in to equalise but fluffed it.

Had he scored the headline would be that Liverpool aren't as good as last year. As he's missed the headline will be that the red machine rolls on. 

Not to mention the chances Soton had in the first half. They really should have got at least a draw out of it. 

chara   
6 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Open post to MT...What about a weekend forum to pull all non Chelsea game comments together on the Chelsea forum. Only to be open for the weekend in question and locked or cleared on a Monday...just a suggestion. (Appreciate it would not take mid week games but they could appear at weekend if anyone remembers!)

Secondlly..I as well as many others often start a post with.."Not sure where to put this..."..how about a rag bag type forum on the Chelsea forum for all posts that have no exact home?

I appreciate that MT does most of the gut work on here and understand it may be too much of an extra burden but I'm sure there are others here who are tech savvy enough to organize one or other...being a dinosaur it is beyond me..took me years to even get a photo on my postings!

Oh and looking forward to SFL's first hme game....and first points I hope!!

chara   
Just now, chara said:

Oh and looking forward to SFL's first hme game....and first points I hope!!

Whoops...hope that's not a Freudian slip!!!

5 hours ago, Ham said:

Sorry, but I don't understand. What 'more relevant main topic'? 

7 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

'Buried'? It's right at the top of the General Forum! Non-Chelsea: Premier League. What am I missing?

That one will be closed shortly because it's gone way off topic. Should have been dealt with before, but I've been preoccupied with other things..

Not sure what this means, but I guess you do.

kev61   
12 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Mate, what does this have to do with this game/thread? 

Michael chill out there will be times when things overlap on a forum - time to get that surfboard out again?

kev61   

It's a funny feeling after two defeats I/we are expecting to win tomorrow? - I get it and I have never been more optimistic - if we lose the vultures will start circling in numbers for Frank's flesh - I admit we can't keep looking good without results but remember this is the worst squad any manager has inherited in the ra era.

13 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

'Buried'? It's right at the top of the General Forum! Non-Chelsea: Premier League. What am I missing?

That one will be closed shortly because it's gone way off topic. Should have been dealt with before, but I've been preoccupied with other things..

Not sure what this means, but I guess you do.

Michael, I'd like to volunteer myself to help take some of the burdens off yourself. Be that setting up (and closing) the matchday threads, approving new topics, keeping an eye on things going off-topic etc.

I don't have loads of free time, but more than happy to use what free time I do get, to help you out on here.