• Current Donation Goals

2 minutes ago, Bridge Soldier said:

Barkley is a very frustrating player to watch. Unfortunately the alternative from the bench, Willian, might be even more so.

He’s utter **** unfortunately. 

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

Right.  So VAR agreed that there was a foul on Tammy before their first but.... wait for it......

IT WAS A SEPARATE ATTACKING PHASE.

Literally from that foul they break and score within seconds.

Corrupt. 

VAR only works for Spurs if you ask me.

• Like 1

Watching bein sports with Andy gray, both Norwich goals should have been ruled out by VAR..and Tammy should have had a pen

Anyone who thought var would be fair to all teams....

39 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Not even a question of accommodating Mount anymore. He’s starting on absolute merit. 

What a talent he is. 

In a sense he is being accomodated - moved up to AM from RCM which should give us more balance (or would if it were Kante and not Barkley)

21 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Frank needs some help in the defensive coaching department if you ask me.

I think he is 6 top class players short - some of those are defenders.

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

Right.  So VAR agreed that there was a foul on Tammy before their first but.... wait for it......

IT WAS A SEPARATE ATTACKING PHASE.

Literally from that foul they break and score within seconds.

Corrupt. 

Or how about Atkinsons or lino spot the foul in the first place. I could sense trouble the instant that foul happened whatever bloody phase they call it.  

chelboy   

1st goal sums it up. Both our holding players really should not let them get out there. They also both pressed the same man causing a  gap if the tackle was not won. Simple basics like that. I really dont think back 4 can do anymore. 

We can't defend or in fact come within several feet of the ball in our own half to save our lives, but I suppose a mean positive is that Mount is finishing Barkley's Chelsea career. It's embarrassing just how much better he is already. 

Haven't seen a Norwich game this season, so no idea how they fade if at all. If they don't... Eek. 

2 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Watching bein sports with Andy gray, both Norwich goals should have been ruled out by VAR..and Tammy should have had a pen

Anyone who thought var would be fair to all teams....

We have previous with Norwich and VAR.