• Current Donation Goals

Chelsea:

Kepa; Azpilicueta (c), Zouma, Christensen, Emerson; Jorginho, Kovacic; Pedro, Mount, Pulisic; Abraham.

Chelsea subs: Caballero, Tomori, Alonso, Barkley, Willian, Batshuayi, Giroud.

Norwich: Krul; Aarons, Hanley (c), Godfrey, Lewis; Trybull, Leitner; Cantwell, Stiepermann, Buendia; Pukki.

Norwich subs: Fahrmann, Byram, Roberts, Vrancic, McLean, Tettey, Srbeny.

The referee is Martin Atkinson.

So I'd call that as 4231  though of course it could change a lot in the game.

No Kante. Be interesting to see if we can actually prevent a team from over running us/by passing our midfield on counter attacks without him. I reckon this could end up a draw. 

Holymoly   

I won't lie to you I feel this is a very important match in our season and without Kante shoring up midfield/defense I worry that we are a bit of a glass cannon at the moment. We have the look of a very inexperienced team without any natural leaders on the pitch. I just hope we can scrape the points. Mount has to develop into a player capable of maintaining form for 90 minutes.

chelboy   

Hoping it is a 433. The pivot struggles with pressing and without Kante it would just be similar to the Man U game. I thought we might play a diamond to give us more bodies in the central midfield. 

5 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

I won't lie to you I feel this is a very important match in our season and without Kante shoring up midfield/defense I worry that we are a bit of a glass cannon at the moment. We have the look of a very inexperienced team without any natural leaders on the pitch. I just hope we can scrape the points. Mount has to develop into a player capable of maintaining form for 90 minutes.

Totally agree, a very important indicator for the whole season.

Kante rested or injured? 

Just heard...not fit. He didn't look his usual self in the last  game. I don't think he was totally ready to play 120 against pool as his first full game of season. 

Edited by NoblyBobly

3 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

No Rudiger even on bench. 

I wouldn't worry about that.  Defenders on the bench are only going to come on given an injury.  It is probably better that Rudiger keeps working hard doing his own pre-season than is asked to slow down just in case he is needed today.
He played 90 mins for the U23s on Monday.

Bit quiet on here today

Leo91   

At work. We be following the thread and bbc live text. Come on Chels