• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Sheffield United 2

Kezza   

Big boys vs a small team (us). We don't have any identity or can't keep any possession. Gone are the good things Sarri taught the players. 

SS_89   

Azpilicueta has had a terrible start to the season reminds me of ivanovic when he took a nosedive. 

Lampard needs to sort out our defence and also how bad we seem to be after half time, every prem game this season we have come out and played like utter rubbish. Yes Kante is missing but we should be beating Sheffield Utd without him.

Kezza   
2 minutes ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Disappointing subs again. Gilmour? When we are on the back foot? Are you kidding me? Michy Batshuayi??? Some really bizarre stuff from SFL. He must be confident about keeping his job if this form continues.

Everyone wants to see us play the youth. You've got it.

Must say Lamps subs especially Gilmour should never have come on at that time, 3-1 up yea, but not the way the game was and Azpi is I am afraid not up to it.

Disappointing for me.

Also, no need for young billy when the point starts aren’t safe and what was the point of mitchy when Giroud was on the bench? Poor game handling by Lampard in the end. 

Why remove a grafter like Kovacic late in a 2-1 game? Silly.  

chelboy   

he’s one of my favourite players but Azpi is finished at this level guys. All game they targeted him with the ball and without the ball. It is a clear weakness and it is becoming Ivanovic 15/16 again. I would rather play Tomori RB than Azpi. Whoever is even in the u23 has a better chance than him. He was so poor today. Watched him struggle in the build up play every single time. We can’t even wait for James to come back before we drop Azpi it has to be next game. 

Edited by chelboy

Azpi should be dropped before he costs Frank his job, the way Branna got Jose sacked. 

Let’s face it, he’s been on a massive decline for a while now. Didn’t Rudiger play RB at some point?

3 minutes ago, MikelBlue said:

Also, no need for young billy when the point starts aren’t safe and what was the point of mitchy when Giroud was on the bench? Poor game handling by Lampard in the end. 

Why remove a grafter like Kovacic late in a 2-1 game? Silly.  

Beyond silly. We can all appreciate blooding the youth but its not going to mean jack if SFL gets fired in a few games when we are in the relegation zone and a bad atmosphere has gripped the club leaving the board with no choice BUT to fire him.

Frank has to find a balance between winning AND introducing youth - gradually.

Edited by Blue_In_Every_Way

Very disappointed with the substitution. Gulmour and Batsyuai?? Are you ****ing kidding me? 

If Lampard doesn’t learn from it he is not going to last long.

Edited by blue_everest