• Current Donation Goals

Recommended Posts

Just now, Sciatika said:

Chris Sutton: "How would you feel if you're James Maddison and you've been the best Premier League midfielder this season and you see Mason Mount get an opportunity before you?" What is his problem?

After openly querying all those weird VAR decisions in the Norwich game, I'm really surprised Sutton still has a job.

And I think Maddison is too old for Southgate, where is the media kudos for him in giving a 22 yo his England debut when there's a 20 yo with just 4 PL appearances sitting next to him.  Odd he hasn't called up Gilmour yet.

But Sutton really doesn't have a clue what he is supposed to say, does he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Chris Sutton: "How would you feel if you're James Maddison and you've been the best Premier League midfielder this season and you see Mason Mount get an opportunity before you?" What is his problem?

Woo go Mason!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Sciatika said:

Chris Sutton: "How would you feel if you're James Maddison and you've been the best Premier League midfielder this season and you see Mason Mount get an opportunity before you?" What is his problem?

Just a bitter knobhead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   

Anyone who was at the bridge on THAT day will have no respect for anything Sutton has to say about anything football related.

Edited by Ham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ham said:

Anyone who was at the bridge on THAT day will have no respect for anything Sutton has to say about anything football related.

What day was that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
1 hour ago, The_Ghost said:

What day was that? 

His debut at home.  Had an absolute stinker. I seem to recall him one on one with the keeper but he fell over the ball.

Edited by Ham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ham said:

His debut at home.  Had an absolute stinker. I seem to recall him one on one with the keeper but he fell over the ball.

Right! Well to be fair, bar a decent performance at home to United that’s how I see most of his time with us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Right! Well to be fair, bar a decent performance at home to United that’s how I see most of his time with us. 

Wasn't it away to United when he got a couple? We stuffed them 5-0 or something stupid and they had just won the treble!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Wasn't it away to United when he got a couple? We stuffed them 5-0 or something stupid and they had just won the treble!!

It was indeed the season after they won the treble. But we won at home and Sutton only got one. If I’m not completely wrong it was a goal that wasn’t even meant by him. Maybe my incredibly low thoughts on him might play a trick here...

Don't remember a 5-0 away win but I’m getting old so my memory may let me down on that one! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.