• Current Donation Goals

51 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Does anyone know who is fit? Physio room says we have NINE players with injuries RLC, CHO, James, Ginkel, Kovacic, Kante, Rudiger, Pedro & Emerson.

I think that was true for the last game, but at a rough guess 5 of those should be available for the next game, and possibly even CHO too.

I feel sorry for Physioroom, Chelsea make a habit of saying very very little about injured players - perhaps going back to when we have had tiny squads and players were being picked with injuries (which may be the case again now).  It is only when SFL gets asked a direct question does any news come out, and I'm not sure that can always be relied upon.

55 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Does anyone know who is fit? Physio room says we have NINE players with injuries RLC, CHO, James, Ginkel, Kovacic, Kante, Rudiger, Pedro & Emerson.

Hopefully Emerson will be fit as he has looked very good so far this season. He came off after about 5 mins for Italy, it looked one of those innocuous injuries where a player can be out for 6 months from it, but I believe it was just a precautionary substitution and no damage done.

Hopefully Rudiger, Kante and Kova are all available to put back in. Maybe James at RB and Azpi at LB if Emerson is struggling and James is ready. It would be a toss up at LB between Azpi and Alonso if we need to make that call. 

asvaberg   
3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think that was true for the last game, but at a rough guess 5 of those should be available for the next game, and possibly even CHO too.

I feel sorry for Physioroom, Chelsea make a habit of saying very very little about injured players - perhaps going back to when we have had tiny squads and players were being picked with injuries (which may be the case again now).  It is only when SFL gets asked a direct question does any news come out, and I'm not sure that can always be relied upon.

Maybe it's a new policy - don't reveal anything until kick-off :)

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/callum-hudson-odoi-set-to-play-for-chelsea-u23-vs-brighton-reece-james-injury-latest/

so rumours are that CHO will play an U23 game on Friday, while James might be ready for LC home to Grimsby on 25th - 2 weeks today.  Good choices of games to start playing for both of them.

Ham   

Reece is well ahead of schedule. 

I'll be watching this one but with a little trepidation. 

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Was there a pre match press conference? Was scheduled for 12.15 but not seen any quotes etc from it

Tomorrow