• Current Donation Goals

Holymoly   
Just now, Aussie1979 said:

Looks like a poor game shame mount had to go off injured we seem to be slow on our passing. Willian looks like are most dangerous player 

I think we'll be missing Mount for a while, and it will be a miss as his obvious replacement is Bumbling Barkley. Hopefully Kante will be back for the weekend.

Holymoly   

What a chance at the end of the half. Now it's over to you Frank. Wave your magic wand and fashion a win please.

Decent half. Plenty of width to our play. Not as high intensity or pressing as we were at the start of the season, but we stand a better chance of winning games in the formation IMO.

Sad to see Mount get injured. Looked like a lateral ankle ligament from the few replays I saw. Hopefully its nothing surgical as he did walk off relatively comfortably.

Leo91   

Good start and finish. Kova and Jorgi have been excellent. Willian still a special player to have in this team. Azpi's positioning is excellent so his lack of speed isn't on show but his crossing by god... 

Would like to see Zouma and Tomori be more confident in stepping up into the space ahead of them when Valencia are dropping back. Feel like the goal is coming.

Midfield is not helping here. They need to take more responsibility as they are just letting the game pass them by at times. Looking at the bench however and I do not see too many options for us. Pedro in particular has been non exsitant since coming on. The only real options on the bench however are Giroud, Barkley and Pulisic but I do not see them bring much else to the game. There could be an arguement for Pedro for Giroud and play two up top in order to give Tammy a bit more room as he is being handled fairly well by Garay atm. 

2 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Midfield is not helping here. They need to take more responsibility as they are just letting the game pass them by at times. Looking at the bench however and I do not see too many options for us. Pedro in particular has been non exsitant since coming on. The only real options on the bench however are Giroud, Barkley and Pulisic but I do not see them bring much else to the game. There could be an arguement for Pedro for Giroud and play two up top in order to give Tammy a bit more room as he is being handled fairly well by Garay atm. 

I'd quite like to see Pulisic given a chance to replace Mount.