• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Valencia 1

Good to see us without the full on press.  3rd time, Liverpool Wolves and today.  Much more important than the formation.

Willian on fire - it is almost as suddenly his electric pace has returned.

12 minutes ago, Aussie1979 said:

Dave crossing is quite poor 

I don't think so.  It is hit and miss but that is how it should be.  One or two great crosses to Tammy at near post.  Of course Azpi has been watching Tammy in training, so he has learnt what to do when a Chelsea CF does what a proper CF is supposed to do.

chelboy   

Pedro choice was an odd one. If you want to move the ball quickly and be direct Pulisic would have been my choice plus I think Pulisic is more suited to the AM role. 

1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

Good to see us without the full on press.  3rd time, Liverpool Wolves and today.  Much more important than the formation.

I don't think so.  It is hit and miss but that is how it should be.  One or two great crosses to Tammy at near post.  Of course Azpi has been watching Tammy in training, so he has learnt what to do when a Chelsea CF does what a proper CF is supposed to do.

Yes Willian our best player and just as sharp as the weekend. 

That tackle on Mount was shocking. The pundits suggesting only a yellow, what a surprise! Incredibly reckless and probably caused some serious damage. Carrying on was also pretty stupid. Let's hope he's it's not too bad. 

6 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Sorry but I disagree his  crossing so far has been poor he’s had plenty of time and space but his end product has been disappointing 

Leo91   

Come on Chels, we need a win at home quickly to not let it become a monkey on our backs.

Leo91   
1 minute ago, Aussie1979 said:

I would actually sub the the sub Pedro has been awful since he’s been on 

Or play him higher up the pitch closer to goal next to Tammy, drop Willian back.