• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Liverpool 2

Leo91   
5 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

As a football team we're far too nice we have no muscle, no nastiness, we are so easy to swipe aside. 

We're not smart enough. When we get nasty we're punished with cards and fouls.

2 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

True, not the Frank bit lol...

Frank is quite naive though, against Wolves we looked solid and it's exactly what we needed in this game, but instead he changed things around by losing a centre back and brining in Emerson, why he chose to go more offensive against a team at the top of the table only he knows.

Perhaps he can switch to 343 by bringing on Pulisic for Jorginho. Shift Azpilcueta to RCB and Willian to RWB. ... especially given Alonso at LB is a massive liability and disaster waiting to happen. 

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

So, why when Tammy was one on one with the keeper didn't the officials let him score and rule it out for offside instead of stopping it. 

Why? 

Because they use the "rules" to suit their preferred outcome. 

And 1) Who are they?

And 2) Why is that their preferred outcome?

Bison   

I think Frank and his coaching staff have taken the easy way out by going with zonal marking. 

chelboy   
3 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

True, not the Frank bit lol...

Frank is quite naive though, against Wolves we looked solid and it's exactly what we needed in this game, but instead he changed things around by losing a centre back and brining in Emerson, why he chose to go more offensive against a team at the top of the table only he knows.

Disagree, Liverpool have created nothing from open play which is pretty impressive for 45 mins. We have had two clear cut chances. The difference is set pieces and taking of chances. One free kick which is unstoppable and the other is poor defending. Back 5 we would be creating less on the ball in my opinion. I don’t think the set up has been the problem. 

kev61   

Lack of quality in the team was always going to bite us on the backside regardless who the manager is poor Frank might turn out to be a patsy this season(and I don't mean Kensit).

3 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

And 1) Who are they?

And 2) Why is that their preferred outcome?

The PGMOL in cahoots with SKY desperate for a Liverpool title win. Desperate. 

Anyway,  why didn't they let Tammy score and then rule it out like, you know, they're supposed to? 

kev61   
2 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Disagree, Liverpool have created nothing from open play which is pretty impressive for 45 mins. We have had two clear cut chances. The difference is set pieces and taking of chances. One free kick which is unstoppable and the other is poor defending. Back 5 we would be creating less on the ball in my opinion. I don’t think the set up has been the problem. 

I agree with this but you just know Liverpool are playing within themselves and have another gear if needed.