• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Liverpool 2

Recommended Posts

Bison   

Liverpool first to every ball and winning every second ball - complete and utter physical domination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GURJ SS   
2 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Disagree, Liverpool have created nothing from open play which is pretty impressive for 45 mins. We have had two clear cut chances. The difference is set pieces and taking of chances. One free kick which is unstoppable and the other is poor defending. Back 5 we would be creating less on the ball in my opinion. I don’t think the set up has been the problem. 

The 1st free kick came about from us not having enough numbers behind the ball, Zouma would have helped that.

The 2nd goal was due to a lack of power in the air, Zouma would have helped that.

Kante is not match fit and it's unfair to ask more off him, Mount isn't 100%. Sometimes it's better to make as less changes as possible and go with players are 100% fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Disagree, Liverpool have created nothing from open play which is pretty impressive for 45 mins. We have had two clear cut chances. The difference is set pieces and taking of chances. One free kick which is unstoppable and the other is poor defending. Back 5 we would be creating less on the ball in my opinion. I don’t think the set up has been the problem. 

That was before injuries to 2 defenders. The current personnel in defense is a recipe for disaster in a 433. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

The PGMOL in cahoots with SKY desperate for a Liverpool title win. Desperate.

I thought that. And then I counted how many titles Liverpool have won, since the invention of Sky and the PGMOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, McCreadie said:

I thought that. And then I counted how many titles Liverpool have won, since the invention of Sky and the PGMOL

Which is why VAR was introduced so they can manipulate results to get what they want. Having not got what they want previously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chelboy   
1 minute ago, GURJ SS said:

The 1st free kick came about from us not having enough numbers behind the ball, Zouma would have helped that.

The 2nd goal was due to a lack of power in the air, Zouma would have helped that.

Kante is not match fit and it's unfair to ask more off him, Mount isn't 100%. Sometimes it's better to make as less changes as possible and go with players are 100% fit.

2nd goal is about poor marking nothing to do with power in the air. It was a free header with one of the tallest players asleep on a set piece. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chelboy   
2 minutes ago, MikelBlue said:

That was before injuries to 2 defenders. The current personnel in defense is a recipe for disaster in a 433. 

It is but clearly this was never planned. It would seem odd switching to a back 5 when 2-0 down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Replay shows Matip bundling over Abraham in the area, great effort, says Carragher. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.