• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Liverpool 2

chelboy   

Lol ,are we really going to write off Pulisic so early? I am willing to give him time. I know Pulisic has quality so it is just about him adapting. Pulisic is on the bench, the tweet I read he was not named on the bench. 

GURJ SS   
6 minutes ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

Looking like a very good bit of business by Dortmund.

Or is it just difficult to leave both Willian and Pedro out the team?...and because nor can Lamps leave Jorge, Kante or Kova out it means Pulisic being given a bit part to play. Personally I'd like to see Willian and Pedro off the bench and get Pulisic playing as much as possible, or at the end of the season we'll have one less wide man and the other 2 options starting to wind down on their career. That leaves just Hudson. Mount is versatile but he needs to be playing off the striker not in wide positions.

2 hours ago, King Kante said:

To be fair. I have had similar sort of injuries to that Mount took and I was ok after a day or two as it was just bruising. Also, with PL players they have injections on hand if needed. 

Obviously, we do not know the exact injury but if it is just bruising he should be ok to play. 

Exactly.  The question for the team doctor is not how bad the injury is, but will playing make him any worse - and in this case I don't think it does.
It is up to player and coach to decide whether the injury and any pain will affect his game too much.  But I don't see a problem - In Frank we trust as they say.

N’Golo Kante plays for the first time in over a month, while Mason Mount is fit to start after suffering an ankle injury against Valencia.

Chelsea (4-2-3-1) Kepa; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Tomori, Emerson; Kante, Jorginho; Willian, Kovacic, Mount; Abraham.
Substitutes: Caballero, Zouma, Alonso, Pulisic, Barkley, Pedro, Batshuayi.

Liverpool (4-3-3) Adrian; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum; Mane, Firmino, Salah.
Substitutes: Kelleher, Gomez, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Brewster, Shaqiri.

Referee Michael Oliver.

GURJ SS   
Just now, chelboy said:

Lol ,are we really going to write off Pulisic so early? I am willing to give him time. I know Pulisic has quality so it is just about him adapting. Pulisic is on the bench, the tweet I read he was not named on the bench. 

Yeah he's on the bench... I rate him, but I'm starting to think he might become a Salah type, where he's caught in the wrong situation and doesn't get the time he needs.

Just now, GURJ SS said:

Yeah he's on the bench... I rate him, but I'm starting to think he might become a Salah type, where he's caught in the wrong situation and doesn't get the time he needs.

Willian and Mount will watch their FBs.  Pulisic I am not so sure about.

chelboy   
3 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Salah was a different situation he barely played 2 games in a row. I think Pulisic will get into the team at sometime. He needs time to adapt. I would have started him on Tuesday. 

2 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Maybe Gurj. I certainly thought he should have been brought on to replace Mount against Valencia. Perhaps there have been other factors during training that we don't know about? We just don't know, but I would like to see him given his chance.

Just now, PeteRobbo said:

Maybe Gurj. I certainly thought he should have been brought on to replace Mount against Valencia. Perhaps there have been other factors during training that we don't know about? We just don't know, but I would like to see him given his chance.

But don't you think it is a little strange Pete that we talk about giving a £58 million pound player a chance?  Should be walking into the team and improving it.