• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Brighton & Hove Albion 0

chelboy   

I see James becoming a starter in a month or so. I think Azpi would be back up to James and Emerson. Azpi may start in more pragmatic games but by November considering everyone is fit I expect it to be James and Emerson as 1st choice full backs. James has too much in his game to be on the bench. The rotation with James and Azpi would be more common than the Emerson and Alonso rotation. Like I said I even expect Azpi to be higher in the pecking order for LB than Alonso. 

Jasonb   
14 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I don't see James becoming a starter for a little while, not at the expense of Azpi anyway. Frank knows we need to get the balance of youth and experience right and so I expect to see James slowly eased in through the season and potentially getting game at CM as much as RB.

I agree and think we might see James introduced towards the last 15 mins in the near future unless injury or fatigue sets in with Azpi.

2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

There is no question there.

Why not ? its a Binary choice, And to go all Highlander (the film)  “There can only be the one”

36 minutes ago, southcoastal said:

Why not ? its a Binary choice, And to go all Highlander (the film)  “There can only be the one”

Well quite - only can be Jorginho.  To say otherwise is to be in a dreamland where players perform according to how much you like them.  You might as well say Gilmour should be starting there.

Ham   
1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

Well quite - only can be Jorginho.  To say otherwise is to be in a dreamland where players perform according to how much you like them.  You might as well say Gilmour should be starting there.

I could see Frank going with Kovacic over Jorginho if he was given a straight choice.  Seems like the more complete midfielder. 

Sciatika   

Arrizabalaga | Alonso, Christensen, Tomori, Azpilicueta (c) | Barkley, Jorginho | Willian, Mount, Pedro | Abraham