• Current Donation Goals

chelboy   

Gosh ,Zouma Tomori and Kepa have all made silly mistakes on the ball today. Could have conceded in all those situations. 

Leo91   

Jeezzzzzzz. Whistle can't come soon enough.

Job done, but not without its alarms.

• Like 1

Leo91   

Tammy there geeing up the team post whistle! What a geezer. 

chelboy   

Got through it in the end. Subs changed the game. Very flat until then. If we play that formation against Ajax we would get stuffed on both legs. Tomori Motm again. Kepa did well in those 3 situations from silly mistakes. Could easily have conceded a pen in all situations. 

Huge win that. Could’ve been a draw or even gone the other way but it didn’t. Lille are a good side and looked a great atmosphere there. Hard place to go, especially for the four young lads who started who I don’t think have played any CL action away from home. 

Good win and the kinda game our younger lads will learn a lot from.

Good 7/10 performances from the whole team. Zouma did very well as did Tomori for majority of the game.

Kante didn’t look quite right to me. We all know he is way better than that, looked to be playing a little within himself to maybe protect not being quite 100%.

James solid enough CL debut. Kept it simple and delivered a couple of dangerous balls in the box.

Kepa did well when required at times. Azpi very solid throughout.

Maybe we paid them or the competition too much respect with 3 at the back. Or maybe Frank just wanted to dominate the ball, mostly from deep. I like the flexibility to change shape for certain games and within games.

All in all a good night.