• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Southampton 1 Chelsea 4

Leo91   

At work. Keeping up to date on live score, can't help but conjure images of a frantic end to end game where we look like scoring and conceding every alternating attack.

Will always be difficult to play around the back with this back four, I’m sure we’ll improve with Emerson, Rudiger and hopefully James in the medium/long term. 

Exciting game again, so good to see us score so many goals, good ones too. 

The Mount-Tammy-CHO link-up is so good, amazing what playing together for all those years does, we truly are reaping the rewards of that academy now, I love it!

Tammy goal is quality, the pass from CHO, the first touch and the finish, absolutely quality!

Mount's goal also great, he starts it by working hard to win a header and then is intelligence to drift forward and continue to run in the box without stopping reminds me of his manager (I hate to say that, but it really does) and once he was in the area, you just knew he would finish. Haven't had a midfielder who can score so easily for quite some time.

Still, questions at the back, the lack of tackles as the Southampton man ran through about 5 defenders is shocking! Tomori also taking way too many risks, he needs to calm down a bit and just do the simple things.

Overall, very happy, but don't feel confident this is in the bag yet... which is worrying for a 3-1 lead at HT!

Come on Chels!

2 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

It seems that the present coaching team cannot produce a reliable defensive performance.

In fairness having Zouma as a partner can't be easy .

Just now, NoblyBobly said:

To be fair he's done well so far and contributed to both goal plus that goal line clearance. I think someone just walked past him for their goal though ...maybe mount too.

You could see he had to withdraw from the challenge there as he was on a yellow. Not great defending by a few though. 

Do you remember before the season began that we were all worried we lacked goals... I think we were all wrong on that one! Just need to sort the other end out now.

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

In fairness having Zouma as a partner can't be easy .

He's been better in the last few games to be fair, but we do desperately need Rudiger back still.