• Current Donation Goals

chelboy   

For that goal Jorginho opens up the gap for Valery to run past. Had he stayed in position it would have been harder for him to run past. His angle was the best to win the ball until he moved. 

2 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

He's been better in the last few games to be fair, but we do desperately need Rudiger back still.

He has been indeed , it's just he isn't great to begin with so they'll be more days like this than any others. He even managed to kick the ball into Ings for the first as he fell over .

Bang average .

GURJ SS   

We need Kovacic on for the 2nd half, he brings a balance between defence and attack to the midfield, Mount starts off far too advanced and Kante and in particular Jorginho and Alonso are being overrun - Mount does pitch in but he arrives far too late to a defensive situation. We've got our goals, now what we need to do is shut the middle down and use the wingers to hurt Southampton on the counter.

GURJ SS   
1 minute ago, chelboy said:

For that goal Jorginho opens up the gap for Valery to run past. Had he stayed in position it would have been harder for him to run past. His angle was the best to win the ball until he moved. 

Can't blame one player there, I don't think Jorginho was expecting Valery to walk past his teammates.

Weird game not playing to well but scored 3 goals really wish are defence would not piss around so much at the back . And Jorginho is playing well  but I’m worried he’s going to see red in this game

Edited by Aussie1979

Just now, chelboy said:

I know he has to be careful as he was on a yellow but it really was an "after you sir moment". Apart from that he's done well, but having a fit CHO back is great to see.  

GURJ SS   
4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

He has been indeed , it's just he isn't great to begin with so they'll be more days like this than any others. He even managed to kick the ball into Ings for the first as he fell over .

Bang average .

I don't think any of our centre backs are bang average, they have the quality to be top players. I think at the moment Lamps need to sort out the middle of the pitch, Kante is at times starting higher up the pitch than he was under Sarri, which isn't doing any of the centre backs and favours at all, once a Southampton player wins the ball they're running at our backline.

Edited by GURJ SS

chelboy   
1 minute ago, GURJ SS said:

Can't blame one player there, I don't think Jorginho was expecting Valery to walk past his teammates.

The others are poor but Jorginho was the last one that had a chance to win the ball. Not saying it is purely his fault but probably is in the best position to win the ball. 

It's always fun watching a game on SKY , you can be doing all manner of things In the background and you can still tell how well we're doing by whether Alan Smith and the commentator sound like they want to commit suicide . 

• Haha 1

GURJ SS   
1 minute ago, chelboy said:

The others are poor but Jorginho was the last one that had a chance to win the ball. Not saying it is purely his fault but probably is in the best position to win the ball. 

Also in the best position to get an easy yellow with a player dribbling at speed. Tomori shouldn't have allowed the ball to get crossed, however I think we're being picky as we can't expect the opposition to never score.