• Current Donation Goals

Thank god that Jorginho stayed alert at the end there. Not sure what Tomori was doing. He does switch off at times. Though as someone said it can’t help playing alongside Zouma. 

We’re more than capable of conceding a couple more. But we look capable of scoring a couple more too. Makes for an entertaining game. But I’m not sure I’d rather a solid 2-0.

GURJ SS   

Willian did well, Odoi should have really scored there, the goal keeper actually opened the goals up for him.

GURJ SS   
1 minute ago, Original 21 said:

Thank god that Jorginho stayed alert at the end there. Not sure what Tomori was doing. He does switch off at times. Though as someone said it can’t help playing alongside Zouma. 

We’re more than capable of conceding a couple more. But we look capable of scoring a couple more too. Makes for an entertaining game. But I’m not sure I’d rather a solid 2-0.

I can't say I agree with the Zouma bashing, Tomori was at fault and would have done what he did regardless of who his partner is, he's young and it'll sometimes happen. It may even happen when he's Luiz's age, just like Luiz.

Yeah I'd take a solid 2-0 over a possible 6-5 anyday.

Leo91   

Weird saying this but 1 more goal to make sure would be nice 

GURJ SS   
3 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

Weird saying this but 1 more goal to make sure would be nice 

We need it.

8 minutes ago, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

Second time this week we’ve had a clown referee. 

I think they're all trained by the same ringmaster at the same circus.

13 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I think they're all trained by the same ringmaster at the same circus.

CHO taken out by the trailing leg of Ward-Prowse , ref looking straight at it . Nothing .

GURJ SS   

CHO and Mount could do with being subbed off, they look like they're out of steam.