• Current Donation Goals

GURJ SS   

Brilliant by Pulicic and Bats gave the backline something else to think about with his movement. Great goal by the subs.

• Like 1

GURJ SS   
1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Got a horrible feeling they won't this season. Everything going for them this season... it's going to be unbearable

Yeah they've got it this season, no one is doing well enough to challenge them.

chelboy   
1 minute ago, Ham said:

Liverpool will Spurs it anyway.

Willian MOTM by a country mile today.

Bats!!!

Can’t see it happening. Laporte injury was the final nail in the coffin. City will drop more points than Liverpool  from now to January. Gap will widen. Not over but I think it is there year. 

Good result that, first half we were brilliant going forward but still with the odd brain fart at the back. Second half very professional and saw the game out and great to see Bats get a goal and Pulisic with a nice assist.

- Tomori good again, but needs to stop being too flash all the time, just keep it simple. Desperate for a quality experienced player alongside him

- I've criticised him over the last week, but Willian was fantastic today, he worked incredibly hard. I know some will tell me he's been doing that all season, but it really stood out today, he was all over the pitch. Felt like his role was to almost allow Mount, CHO and Tammy to run the show up top... thankless task really.

- Jorginho great again

-Tammy, just gets better and better!

- Tammy, Mount & CHO link up so well, that's going to be so fun to watch this season.

- Sort the defending out and we're a force this season.

- Only 2 behind Man City!

Ham   
1 minute ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

True. But the roast duck is truly with them again!

VAR needed on that rhyming slang 😏

• Haha 1

Brilliant second half, really good. 

Jorginho was incredible, as was Kante. 

Team is really taking shape now, what a time to be a fan!

Missed the first half, but the second was textbook game management. Nice to see this side start to do that.

Gave the ball away a bit too easily, but overall, unconfidently dominant, whatever that means!

chelboy   

Probably best game of the season. First time every experienced player has played very good together. Alonso Azpi Willian and Jorginho all played well today. Willian Motm very good with the ball and was a threat all game. Alonso close to Motm too. Set piece defending much better. Looks like we are using Tammy more in the middle rather than near post. 

I keep saying it but going forward I am really enjoying this team. 1st time since Carlo days that I really enjoy the attacking football. Entertaining to watch. We create so much.