• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Southampton 1 Chelsea 4

JaneB   
10 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Got a horrible feeling they won't this season. Everything going for them this season... it's going to be unbearable

Unfortunately I agree 😱

Oh well done Frank 💙 Last season I would never have imagined this team doing so well. In fact I would never have imagined this team...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Good result that, first half we were brilliant going forward but still with the odd brain fart at the back. Second half very professional and saw the game out and great to see Bats get a goal and Pulisic with a nice assist.

- Tomori good again, but needs to stop being too flash all the time, just keep it simple. Desperate for a quality experienced player alongside him

- I've criticised him over the last week, but Willian was fantastic today, he worked incredibly hard. I know some will tell me he's been doing that all season, but it really stood out today, he was all over the pitch. Felt like his role was to almost allow Mount, CHO and Tammy to run the show up top... thankless task really.

- Jorginho great again

-Tammy, just gets better and better!

- Tammy, Mount & CHO link up so well, that's going to be so fun to watch this season.

- Sort the defending out and we're a force this season.

- Only 2 behind Man City!

I was going to say that Willian looks better the fewer chances he gets, good at the build up parts. 

Ham   
2 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Oh well done Frank 💙 Last season I would never have imagined this team doing so well. In fact I would never have imagined this team...

Haha.  Very well put. 

Good 3 points in what was a strange match really. Willian MOTM for me with very good solid performances from Zouma and Alonso I thought.

Horrible goal to concede, that was just way too casual from the whole team for their goal. Luckily, it didn't cost us and we picked up that crucial third goal to get some daylight and control.

I loved the goal from Mount, the effort he put in to win that ball back and start that move off again. A lot of players would have won that ball and that's it job done, but he was straight on the attack to join in with the move and get into the box to score. Lovely goal.

Onwards and upwards and I am loving watching this group of lads grow and play.

50 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Yeah they've got it this season, no one is doing well enough to challenge them.

Well when they are getting penalties like the one yesterday, how can they not win the league? 

As for today; here were my take aways. 

1) Good to see Mount in his proper position and the young boys generally played well. CHO went missing for large parts and Tomori was again messing around at the back at times but all in all a good game for them. 

2) Willian MotM. When he plays games like he does today it makes it so much more frustrating when he plays beneath it. 

3) Alonso had another game that is going to go underrated. In my opinion, Emerson could struggle to get back in atm.

4) Still not convinced about Zouma. I really struggle to see his qualities other than his athleticism.

5) Starting to wonder were Giroud is. I find it a bit odd that he has almost disappeared since August, even though he played fairly well. 

6) Happy with Pulisic when he came on, put himself about a bit and got a very good assist. That is what he needs to do to get back into the side. 

7) Defence is still a real issue and I see it costing us top four unless something is done about it sharpish. Rudi will help but it is looking systemic to me. Last season Derby were the worst (24/24) for defending on the counter and in general they conceeded a lot of goals. In my opinion, a defensive coach is needed as what ever is being worked on at the moment is not good enough. 

3 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

I expect a very convincing win today both in scoreline and performance. 

3-1.

You are clueless, clearly.:happy:

Edited by Backbiter

9 minutes ago, King Kante said:

7) Defence is still a real issue and I see it costing us top four unless something is done about it sharpish. Rudi will help but it is looking systemic to me. Last season Derby were the worst (24/24) for defending on the counter and in general they conceeded a lot of goals. In my opinion, a defensive coach is needed as what ever is being worked on at the moment is not good enough. 

Yep, it's the only blot on the copybook right now.

19 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

I thought the defence was a little better today on set pieces.

I thought we looked a bit more solid from set pieces. The goal was annoying but it wasn't typically us. 

I can see us building a bit of momentum and rhythm now . All played very well today and if Willian keeps that up we are a top four threat, no question.