• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Southampton 1 Chelsea 4

Ham   
2 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I think Droy was referring to Jorginho in this snippet and not Willian. 

Screenshot_20191005-102549_Samsung Internet.jpg

11 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

You should have watched him then instead, he made hundreds of chances.  If he didn't create an assist then something is seriously wrong with the strikers we were using.  Nothing wrong at all with his creation or his contribution to attacking play.

This is from a player predominantly playing deep midfield and instructed to keep it short 90% of the time. 

He might be slight in stature but he puts in a hell of a defensive shift, he did last season to. 

IMG_20191005_124032.jpg

Edited by Willian Dollar Baby
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Willian Dollar Baby said:

This is from a player predominantly playing deep midfield and instructed to keep it short 90% of the time. 

He might be slight in stature but he puts in a hell of a defensive shift, he did last season to. 

IMG_20191005_124032.jpg

Hit the nail there mate. He’s so ridiculously underrated it’s a joke. He gets a lot of undeserved criticism and some of it is just made up. 

What was your name before you changed it to Willian Dollar Baby? 

chelboy   
1 hour ago, Willian Dollar Baby said:

IMG_20191005_124032.jpg

Some interesting stats there. Recoveries is the tricky one that can mislead there other than that the other stats are pretty impressive. The interesting stat I would like to know is “dribbled past”. I feel he gets dribbled past quite often compared to others in his position . He may not be attempting a tackle in those situations so it would not be recognised in the stats. Most impressive is  his interceptions.

2 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

With that Spurs result and potential dropped points for Leicester today, it would be a huge win for us going into the International break. 

Brighton looked like relegation fodder last week.  And Spurs must have urgently in need of a bounce back.  A week ago Spurs beat Southampton who must be (no I won't say that..)

2-10 in the games since - with both of the 2 requiring some dodgy VAR assistance.

55 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Brighton looked like relegation fodder last week.  And Spurs must have urgently in need of a bounce back.  A week ago Spurs beat Southampton who must be (no I won't say that..)

2-10 in the games since - with both of the 2 requiring some dodgy VAR assistance.

Spurs were awful today, but in fairness to Brighton they were also very good, played some nice football and that young kid who came on against us started today and got 2 goals (Connolly), looked really good, very impressed.

Something seriously wrong at Spurs though, something we've all seen all too often at our club, the players clearly not giving their all. This current Spurs side has come to the end of its cycle and they have far too many first-team players sitting on less than a year of their contract (eg. Alderweirweld, Vertonghen, Rose & Eriksen) and most of them must already be thinking about making the move in the summer. The fault of this isn't on the manager IMO, this is all on Levy, he's tried to play hardball one too many times over contracts and transfer fees and it's now biting him the backside.

All that said, the injury to Lloris early on was horrific, I won't go into the details, but your elbow isn't supposed to bend that way - I would guess he is out for quite a significant time.