• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Southampton 1 Chelsea 4

8 minutes ago, King Kante said:

In other news, the ref in the Liverpool game could not wait to give Liverpool everything. Penalty was a dive. 

haven't seen footage of it, but from what I've heard, read and photos I've seen - contact is made but Mane makes a complete meal out of it and throws himself to the floor. Sounds like the kind of penalty Chelsea would never get and many others in the league also.

Bison   

Good for us that Leicester have dropped points. Spurs losing today as well.

3rd & 4th have never been more up for grabs.

3 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

haven't seen footage of it, but from what I've heard, read and photos I've seen - contact is made but Mane makes a complete meal out of it and throws himself to the floor. Sounds like the kind of penalty Chelsea would never get and many others in the league also.

It is a joke of a penalty. However, the ref was determined to bring Liverpool back into it. There was another incident about 5 minutes before where Salah pushes the CB in the back which sent him flying and gave Salah a clear run to goal and the ref allowed that also. 

37 minutes ago, Bison said:

Good for us that Leicester have dropped points. Spurs losing today as well.

3rd & 4th have never been more up for grabs.

Eh? 

We’ve got 31 games to go. 

Ham   
2 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

If it was Chelsea I can picture Dermot Gallagher on Monday morning saying "The ref was right not to give it.  Yes there was contact but not enough". 

As it is, he'll say " The ref was right to give it.  There was contact"

It's not like Mane is known not to go down easy is it? 

Just seen that Klopp was crying after the game about the injury to Salah. I find it funny as the only reason that injury happened was due to the referee allowing Salah to blatantly push a defender over to get a clear run at goal. If the ref hadn't been so keen on dragging Liverpool back into it and doing his job properly it would not have happened. 

Edited by King Kante

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

It's not like Mane is known not to go down easy is it? 

He’s a cheat plain and simple. One of the players at Liverpool I dislike the most and that’s saying something. 

37 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

He’s a cheat plain and simple. One of the players at Liverpool I dislike the most and that’s saying something. 

The competition is mighty .

1 hour ago, The_Ghost said:

I think cheating goes with getting the ref decisions.  For 15 years or so we have watched Chelsea players not going down because they are convinced they wouldn't get the decision anyway.  I suspect some of them wouldn't know how to dive.

(In other words don't blame the divers.  If anyone gave a damn about diving they'd have been retrospective punishment years ago but instead we have VAR which ignores yellow card offences.  )