• Current Donation Goals

2 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

I only wish I had your eagle eye...I'll try and watch a bit harder this season but there's a lot going on in a game so sometimes you have to refer to some stats.

No you just have to watch objectively.  Plenty of others manage to do so.  

Jorginho is one of our best players.  Last year our best players were:  1= Hazard and Kante,  3= Rudiger and Jorginho, 5=  Azpi and Kepa.  No one else merited discussion.  

3 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

It has to be Sarri doesn't it? He's the one that decided Morata was worth another shot (most of us could have told him different),

Well Morata changed shirt number to 29 in the summer, we should have realised the obvious, that Sarri was angling to get a new CF in.  Probably Higuain.  

7 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

IMO he might be a decent player but we are only seeing it in flashes and Lampard is still assessing. 

Lampard is convinced as I am.  Lampard is inked into the team.  I think secretly you know that yourself.

7 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

This season he has been poor and good in equal measure.

Bollox - you really need to start watching football to see what happens, not to confirm your own prejudices.

image.png.48b4626951d073f478c0d6da5c2f0ab7.png

Still no Giroud available  - sounds all a bit odd to me.
Tomori and Zouma ahead of Christensen.  (Set piece fear?)

CHO starts, Willian + Mount - formation isn't clear from layout which I guess means that the official site simply haven't been told for once.

13 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

image.png.48b4626951d073f478c0d6da5c2f0ab7.png

Still no Giroud available  - sounds all a bit odd to me.
Tomori and Zouma ahead of Christensen.  (Set piece fear?)

CHO starts, Willian + Mount - formation isn't clear from layout which I guess means that the official site simply haven't been told for once.

I'd be suprosedif its not 4231 with Mount playing as the 10. I think it's how Lampatd has wanted to play this season but it's the first time we've had the right players fit to do it.

Very close to being our best 11 I'd say.

Edited by Martin1905

Agree 4231 with Mount in the 10 and dropping back into a midfield 3 as and when required.

Great to see CHO in the team, was really pleased with him off the bench against Lille and I expect him to cause Southampton problems today.

Blue Rod   
1 hour ago, Willian Dollar Baby said:

Previously samhoward17, thought it was time for a switch up. 

The booing of Jorginho and Sarri last year was senseless. The bridge was a toxic place at times last year with so much hate towards two individuals for no obvious reason. The turnaround in the support for Jorginho is a relief but confusing since performance levels have been consistent since he joined. 

Willian gets a similar amount of stick but not so much at the bridge. The work he does progressing the ball in deeper areas of the pitch is invaluable. No surprise that Lamps has immediately called upon both him and Jorgy as key members of the first team. Pedro would be in as well without his injury problems.

The youth are doing well but lets not forget our good form has coincided with Alonso, Azpi and the other seniors stepping up their game. 

I've been in two minds about Willian this season so far. I hope Lille marks a turning point. But under no circumstances would I boo  a Chelsea player in front of opposing fans. I think Willian also needs to step up as a leader. The youngsters need leaders as much as anything else. 

1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

Plenty of others manage to do so.

Not you unfortunately so I wouldnt throw stones in glass houses. Lets see how you get on with CHO and RLC when they get back? You have been far more dismissive and critical of them than I have ever been about Jorhinho. And hows Lamps getting on in your opinion? Don't be a hypocrite Droy because it suits you.

7 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Well Morata changed shirt number to 29 in the summer, we should have realised the obvious, that Sarri was angling to get a new CF in.  Probably Higuain

He should have realised before giving him any shirt at all. We all did. you didn't....and Higuain? wasn't he the one missing all of Jorhinhos brilliant set ups?  

10 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Lampard is convinced as I am

My word, you and Frank "it's too soon" Lampard on the same page page!!! Maybe you'll see something in this young coach yet if he keeps agreeing with your thoughts. Happy you're super confident that he is though.

15 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Bollox - you really need to start watching football to see what happens, not to confirm your own prejudices.

Charming as ever. Try watching the Norwich game for starters. 

I see you select your comments from my posts and ignore the ones you haven't got a glib or rude comment for. I repeat.... how was every other Chelsea player making assists last season and not Jorhinho? Was it just bad luck and bad strikers? If it was then say so instead of trying to be ironic and cutting.

• Haha 1

Goal from Tammy?

Anybody alive out there?