• Current Donation Goals

1. Not the best ending for us, conceding two sloppy goals, but if you gave me a 4-2 win away to Burnley on a cold wet night, I would have snapped your hand off  Pulisic was sensational, Mount, Jorginho, Kovacic were also superb on the day.  Next upMan Utd at the Bridge on Wednesday, I wonder what team Frank will put out?
  • Like 1

kev61   
14 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Would have taken a draw and shame about their goals, but what a great result 💙 This is getting ridiculous. Far exceeding my expectations. 

I think the players love Frank, just as they once did Mourinho. And then the magic happens.

It is a once in a life time chance for fans, players and management to win something with Chelsea in their heart,it will never happen again.

26 minutes ago, Never happy said:

How longer can Azpi keep James out of the team, Rudiger can't come back quick enough, and the keeper is not helping matters

Tbf  it will be a while this season before James keeps Azpilcueta out of the starting lineup 

Their goals- both long range and one a deflection. Previously conceded those when our chips were down and dropped points so not bothered by them going in at 4-0 up. I didn't view it as 'switching off' dont expect to concede from there 9 times out of 10. More of a worry was we looked mentally fragile after that, maybe understandably, but it is a worry and somebody said recently we are an up and down team atm and may find it hard to get out the downs as a result.

On a more positive note - I was worried about this game as a real test for us so delighted with the performance. Same as Droy I was going to comment on 85 mins that the clean sheet against a physical, set piece scoring, team was just as impressive considering our start to the season. Regardless of conceding two our defending is much improved.

Dyche hates diving apparently , especially young players doing it .

Don't know what that has to do with tonight's game .

I don't like spiders but you don't hear me banging on about it every time I have an interview .

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I don't like spiders but you don't hear me banging on about it every time I have an interview .

He must hate that fool Barnes then. Hypocrisy at its best. 

Jasonb   
8 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Its politics to keep his job safe, moan at something likely to be popular with their fans as a sort of damage limitation to his reputation with them.

JaneB   
28 minutes ago, kev61 said:

It is a once in a life time chance for fans, players and management to win something with Chelsea in their heart,it will never happen again.

Let's hope it can keep happening for a long time to come 💙

Jasonb   

Considering we were away mid week in Holland I think we did rather well at Burnley.

They only got back into the game after we were four up.

There are still some flaws yet due to two away fixtures this week I'll give them a bye.

One positive is Pulisic breaking his duck in style.

1 hour ago, Kezza said:

Kepa gets rooted too much for my liking. Too many times not trying to even dive or gives up too easily.

shaping up to be another courtois , bought for potential but never quite made the next step up