• Current Donation Goals

3 hours ago, King Kante said:

Rudi is more of a concern. His knee injury that he picked up in April was his third in 3 or 4 years. Currently he is out with a groin but if he gets another long term knee injury in the next 24 months I think that would be very concerning. As for Kante, I agree, his situation is not like Essien's, as he did his ACL in both needs and had various other issues/injuries with them as well. 

I've got this horrible feeling about Rudi. I think its going to be one thing after the other. When you consider that in recent seasons our 3 most valuable players have been Hazard, Kante and Rudi , and this season one is gone and two are crocked , it is a testament to how certain players have stepped up.  

JaneB   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Essien had a big ACL injury.  Kante has a few small ones - I suspect it is hard to stop him over training.

Isn't it somebody's job to stop him *over training*? Or am I being naive 🤔

Really concerned about this match. Certainly take a draw.

23 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Isn't it somebody's job to stop him *over training*? Or am I being naive 🤔

You chase him and bring him back then...

... and if you can, you know he is injured

• Haha 1

Pulisic gets his start.

Arrizabalaga, Azpilicueta, Zouma, Tomori, Alonso, Jorginho, Kovacic, Mount, Willian, Pulisic, Abraham. 

Subs: Caballero, Guehi, James, Pedro, Hudson-Odoi, Giroud, Batshuayi.

4 strikers and 2 teenage defenders is an odd bench.  I'm sure James would be fine to come in at RB and Azpi can then play anywhere at the back.  But I hope we get no injuries in CM.

Rob B   
2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

4 strikers and 2 teenage defenders is an odd bench.  I'm sure James would be fine to come in at RB and Azpi can then play anywhere at the back.  But I hope we get no injuries in CM.

Injuries to Barkley, RLC and Kante make CM difficult I guess. Not sure it’s the sort of game for Gilmour either 

Leo91   
27 minutes ago, kev61 said:

I'm expecting a win,we're too good surely?

Hmmmm. Burnley have settled well. Looks like it's going to be one of those games on a late weekend kick-off were we struggle. A draw wouldn't be the end of the world.

PULISIC !!!! WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO