• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 2

Really poor first half not looking any threat at all Alonso has been shocking so far u would bring on Giroud for gilmour go 2 upfront 

Uncharacteristically a snooze fest from our boys. Their playing 5 across the back doesn’t help but we could do better with more quicker and purposeful passing when in possession. 

That said, Alonso has been dreadful; Bats has looked comfy in MacGuire’s pocket; and Captain America has struggled to get a foot in the game. Adjustments needed from Lampard 

8 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Meanwhile Liverpool 4-4 Arsenal

With some absolute crackers. 3 contenders for goal of the season I reckon. 

chelboy   

Pulisic and CHO staying too wide for my liking. Need them more central with the full backs keeping the width. Midfield 3 are all similar so they won’t really offer much going forward like Mount does. 

1 minute ago, NoblyBobly said:

Question: Is this one comp we could do without being in this season? 

Absolutely. Two legged semi final in January always takes it out of the teams who compete in it.

You just knew that Alonso was going to make that tackle. Christ, I was pleading for him not to do it. And he does it. 

It'd be fitting if such a mediocre game was decided by a brain fart. 

Batshuayi and Gilmour living down to expectations. Hudson-Odoi looks really off the boil.

Hope things liven up a bit. I'm falling asleep.

• Like 1

kev61   
Just now, NoblyBobly said:

Question: Is this one comp we could do without being in this season? 

Yes indeed - it  is a useless competition and I would put out a team that no player is over eighteen.