• Current Donation Goals

Just now, Bison said:
We really need a new goalkeeper as soon as possibile. Even an average goalkeeper saves some of the goals Kepa routinely lets in. He is absolutely awful and has been for the majority of his Chelsea career.

Alonso, Willian and Azpilicueta all having rubbish games.

None of those goals get saved by anyone else - unless they simply make no attempt for the og.  

Blue Rod   
Just now, Droy was my hero said:

None of those goals get saved by anyone else - unless they simply make no attempt for the og.  

The point though is all 3 goals were caused by free kicks given away with easily avoidable defending errors. In fact Alonso looks like he's going to give away a free kick each time he gets near opponents. 

chelboy   

Bringing in Neres completely changed Ajax game. I was worried then I saw the front 4 before kick off especially considering our full backs. Not going to bother talking much about our full backs because the weaknesses are clear and obvious to see. 

Becoming a bit worried with Kepa. Thought he showed good signs last season. This season it feels like he has gone backwards. He may need dropping imo. Something has to wake him up. 

chara   

Is it just me or are Ajax going to ground at every opportunity?..ref keeps getting conned and of course Alonso and others keep walking into the trap....good pre match recon and we are walking into the obvious tactics...having said that Ajax are hitting hard but given the run of the ball maybe..just maybe ....

kev61   
5 minutes ago, Bison said:
We really need a new goalkeeper as soon as possibile. Even an average goalkeeper saves some of the goals Kepa routinely lets in. He is absolutely awful and has been for the majority of his Chelsea career.

Alonso, Willian and Azpilicueta all having rubbish games.

Yes kepa is a five - a side keeper at best.

Blue Rod   
Just now, chara said:

Is it just me or are Ajax going to ground at every opportunity?..ref keeps getting conned and of course Alonso and others keep walking into the trap....good pre match recon and we are walking into the obvious tactics...having said that Ajax are hitting hard but given the run of the ball maybe..just maybe ....

It's true, Ajax are all going to ground easily. But our defenders could just try and stand their grounds and keep their hands off them.

Leo91   

This is the real Ajax. After 10 minutes they've nullified us brilliantly. It's a write off now. Just don't get embarrassed. 

3 minutes ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Maybe hold off on subbing him and instead try to get him to sit back more IMO. He's a bit headless at the moment. He's got to be a bit more considered. Ajax are destroying us out wide.

He’s a massive liability and has consistently demonstrated a lack of intelligence.  Being one of the most immobile players to ever put on a blue shirt doesn’t help either. 

Azpi is very fortunate that Alonso is taking most of the flak, he’s been abysmal also. 

chara   
2 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

The point though is all 3 goals were caused by free kicks given away with easily avoidable defending errors. In fact Alonso looks like he's going to give away a free kick each time he gets near opponents. 

Just seen " shots on goal" stats..Ajax one on target!!!!!

• Like 1