• Current Donation Goals

kev61   
2 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

What did they actually create in open play with 11 men ? 2 goals. They created and had more shots on goal with 9. They played well but lets not get crazy here.

They were the better team tonight as we were in Amsterdam, two very good teams that play similar football,the difference is they are further down the road in their development because they have had more time,but we are catching up fast.

Kezza   
2 hours ago, King Kante said:

2) Kepa is a problem. People will say he cannot do anything for the first three goals but I think his staying on the line all the time is a big problem. Also, he isn't getting any taller which is also an issue. 

3) The midfield three of Jorgi, Kova and Mount did not really work. This is think is more to do with balance than any individual as they are all to similar. Kante is back soon so he will fill in. 

6) CHO needs to work on his decision making. Not worried at this time as he is 18 but would like to see this improve as the season progresses. 

1. Kepa is a problem. Who would just lile to see Kepa make some move or even half dive at least rather that always standing watching a perceived lost ball go past him? He does that too often it's like he's caught surprised or too late to react meaningfully so just stay rooted. Impossible save or not just get down and try man.

2) Jorgi, Kova and Kante is even more similar than you think. All doesn't score goals and does not assist or create final balls. Mount does score and is a threat in the box. Nothing the other 3 is. If anything, with the 3 playing we will lack penetration and incisiveness in and around the box.

6) I had this feeling CHO has dropped off after the whole contract saga. He's gotta be careful not to get any of those get to his head. As of now he's behind Pulisic and does not deserve to start. He's not effective or provide any value coming on atm. I'd even prefer to go with Pedro as at least some brilliance or impact might happen.

32 minutes ago, Kezza said:

6) I had this feeling CHO has dropped off after the whole contract saga. He's gotta be careful not to get any of those get to his head. As of now he's behind Pulisic and does not deserve to start. He's not effective or provide any value coming on atm. I'd even prefer to go with Pedro as at least some brilliance or impact might happen.

Harsh a bit on CHO. Noticed that he has dropped off a bit, and his decision making is a little naive at the moment, but he started the season upon returning strongly IMO. 

I think he is behind Pulisic at the moment as well. CHO and SFL will need to have a conversation or two because there are numerous things deficient in his game right now and its a process getting him to improve because he is still ridiculously young.

Edited by Blue_In_Every_Way

Leo91   

He's 18. He's got till 22/23 before we decide he isn't good enough.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Kante said:

Kepa is a problem. People will say he cannot do anything for the first three goals but I think his staying on the line all the time is a big problem. Also, he isn't getting any taller which is also an issue. 

I’ve never known a keeper less commanding of his penalty area. The opposition know that he won’t come out for a ball even into the six yard box, so it makes sense to put it there. Especially as our defenders are marking space anyway. 

Of course he might just be incredibly unlucky that he’s also getting beaten by worldies from outside the box almost every game. But I doubt it. 

Leo91   

It's a little bit of both imo. But people are blinkered as feck. Do we forget the last second save vs Watford already!? 

Bison   
2 hours ago, Leo91 said:

It's a little bit of both imo. But people are blinkered as feck. Do we forget the last second save vs Watford already!? 

That was a straightforward save. Every goalkeeper in the world saves that. He cost 72m, for that fee you expect him to save the stuff that average goalkeepers don't and he rarely ever does.

We need a serious goalkeeper ASAP, we're going nowhere with this midget.

Edited by Bison

paulw66   
4 hours ago, Leo91 said:

He's 18. He's got till 22/23 before we decide he isn't good enough.

He's earning star player money 

By the time he is 22/23 Chelsea would have made him a very rich man.... 

bert19   

I’ve only seen the BT Sport Youtube highlights, so didn’t get the best angle on it, but where did the handball occur in the build-up to Dave’s 5-4 goal? 

Was it him or somebody else that handled it?

Bison   
3 minutes ago, bert19 said:

I’ve only seen the BT Sport Youtube highlights, so didn’t get the best angle on it, but where did the handball occur in the build-up to Dave’s 5-4 goal? 

Was it him or somebody else that handled it?

Ajax defender deflected the ball onto Tammy's hand.