• Current Donation Goals

Incredible where we are currently, I’m not sure anyone realistically predicted we’d be doing so well at this stage. 

Still loads we can improve on, which in itself is remarkable. Exciting times to say the least. 

6 minutes ago, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

Incredible where we are currently, I’m not sure anyone realistically predicted we’d be doing so well at this stage. 

Still loads we can improve on, which in itself is remarkable. Exciting times to say the least. 

Had us in the season predictions down for 2nd and still think its on he typed in full Kryten smug mode.

Great result against a tough Palace team and especially after midweek - all with our youngest ever PL team, how absolutely glorious!

- Willian MOTM today, he worked so hard and really lead by example.

- Pulisic gets better every time he plays at the moment, what a signing that is starting to look like

- Reece James is going to be a serious player for us, some big decisions to be made by Frank in our next game regarding RB

- Great to see Kante back, but we did miss Jorginho

- Another goal for Tammy to take him to double figures, amazing!

Let's not sit back and watch at least 2 of our top 4 rivals drop points :)

chelboy   
11 minutes ago, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

Well some seemed to think we would struggle to be in the top 10 and become Bournemouth. I still don’t know how people came to that conclusion. We should be aiming for top 6 with what we have. Finishing anywhere in the top 6 is a good season for me. 

Holymoly   

Such a Chels love in on BT Sport atm. What a change. All of a sudden we're everybody's second favourite side. Will have to switch over to Sky to get some balance.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Well some seemed to think we would struggle to be in the top 10 and become Bournemouth. I still don’t know how people came to that conclusion. We should be aiming for top 6 with what we have. Finishing anywhere in the top 6 is a good season for me. 

There was never a doubt in my mind that Lampard was the right man at the right time and he will no doubt become a top coach. What I didn't know was just how brilliant these young kids would be. When was the last time we had 5 players in the England squad . Very proud. 

Look over your shoulder Dippers. We're hanging around for a bit. 

Had to love the commentary, telling us Dave might one day play on the left. As if he never did.

Arkie   
14 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Such a Chels love in on BT Sport atm. What a change. All of a sudden we're everybody's second favourite side. Will have to switch over to Sky to get some balance.

can't blame them. English manger who plays local academy lads every week. This is much more appealing to the public/pundits than a team full of mercenaries.

Yet, why is Man City so popular with pundits??? 

chelboy   
13 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

There was never a doubt in my mind that Lampard was the right man at the right time and he will no doubt become a top coach. What I didn't know was just how brilliant these young kids would be. When was the last time we had 5 players in the England squad . Very proud. 

Look over your shoulder Dippers. We're hanging around for a bit. 

Could be 7 players in the future with RLC and James, who knows but then again Barkley wont likely be a Chelsea player for much longer so maybe 6. 

Only caught the second half so maybe my perspective is a bit skewed. But thought we were terrific. Scored two good goals and defended really well. I suspect Lampard will be very pleased by that clean sheet.

So impressed by Pulisic and Kovacic. While Zouma, Tomori and James were quick, solid. Kept them at bay. Only blemish was that free header from a corner which they almost equalised from. Set pieces still our weak point.

No mistake, that was a tough game, early start, following on from a CL midweek game and we made it look classy, almost routine.

Very impressive stuff.