• Current Donation Goals

chelboy   
1 hour ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Give credit to Frank. Willian is such a moody player. He needs to feel loved to perform I feel. And loved Frank has certainly made him feel. He has been overly positive when talking about him and if you follow our Instagram account you will see a tremendous amount of positive posts about Willian. I wouldn’t be surprised if Frank instructed our social media team to hype him up. 

Long may it continue. He looks fantastic. 

Interesting you say this. In the article I just linked he sort of describes this. 

8 minutes ago, chelboy said:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-player-gushes-lampards-tactics-couldnt-freedom-last-season/

Another player that talks about having more freedom hmm..

It's a meme.  Everyone wants to talk positively, and everyone wants to claim A.  I'm playing really well, and B if anyone says I didn't play as well last year then I blame someone else for that.

Plus of course nobody is asking Hazard if he has more freedom this year than last...   (or Luiz)

Edited by Droy was my hero

3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Get the impression he and his family are very happy here. He spoke recently of Barca's offer last summer.....if he'd really wanted that, surely he would have pushed it? 

Problem is that I think we will only offer him a 1 year extension and at similar wages to what other teams may offer him for 3 years. I know Luiz got a two year deal but we weren't really in a position at that point to insist on the one year. For Willian to stay at Chelsea I think he will have to give up a lot. Maybe he will be willing to do this but I would not be surprised if he is not. 

chara   
6 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Problem is that I think we will only offer him a 1 year extension and at similar wages to what other teams may offer him for 3 years. I know Luiz got a two year deal but we weren't really in a position at that point to insist on the one year. For Willian to stay at Chelsea I think he will have to give up a lot. Maybe he will be willing to do this but I would not be surprised if he is not. 

Good points as ever but it is a "job"..at the back end of a career at a "good job" and family happy why move somewhere and start again?...not  an argument set in stone just thoughts..every player is different.

Sciatika   
13 hours ago, chara said:

Good points as ever but it is a "job"..at the back end of a career at a "good job" and family happy why move somewhere and start again?...not  an argument set in stone just thoughts..every player is different.

True. I think he has young children. It may just be about where he and his wife want them to grow up.