• Current Donation Goals

paulw66   

We have committed four fouls and got 3 yellows. 

They have committed 12 fouls and have got 1

• Sad 1

Well this is frustrating, isn't it?

Pulisic been good when he's been involved and James has looked good out on the right, other than that and couple of moments from Mount we seem to be out of ideas of how to break them down. Hopefully Frank and Jody can come up with a plan during HT.

I think this could be a good game to get CHO on personally, I think he could give them something different to think about and will stick out wide and stretch them a bit.

Hmm... come on boys.

Just now, paulw66 said:

We have committed four fouls and got 3 yellows. 

They have committed 12 fouls and have got 1

Just have a look who the ref is and that tells you all you need to know.

chelboy   

Pulisic Willian and James playing well. Need better deliveries from set pieces. We have had many good positions. I would started Bats in this game. Tammy looks flat out. Should rotate a bit more with the strikers. Moving the ball a bit slow but that is expected after midweek against Ajax. 

1 minute ago, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

Missing Jorginho massively. 

This!!

GURJ SS   

I'd like to see Mount move deeper with Kante coming off for CHO and moving Pulisic into the number 10 role. Also Bats for Tammy. We're missing Jorge as Kova is having to keep the ball moving all on his own, Kante is simply nowhere near ready yet.

chelboy   

Can see why Palace are better away from home rather than at home. When they play open they are rather average and struggle to create much. When they park the bus like this they are difficult to break down and have counter attacking players. 

paulw66   

Don't think these are the games for Tammy 

No space to run into 

Need Giroud to use his muscle