• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 West Ham United 1

Throw back to last season.

This is what happens when you play without a striker.

Makes you realise just how remarkable it was to achieve what we did last year.

• Like 1

Kezza   

I don't know what's wrong with Giroud. He's bigger, fitter, more experienced than Abraham. I'm sure he's no less skilled. But he can't even match Abraham or at least be useful. And Abraham is not even at his peak.

chelboy   
21 minutes ago, MikelBlue said:

Today’s goal was reminiscent of the one Emerson conceded against Marhez: show your attacker the line and trust your teammates to deal with the cut back cross. It’s elementary stuff so clearly a mental error by James (& Emerson in the City game). 

Disagree. James shows Cresswell onto his weaker foot. That is what you should be doing. Cresswell will swing in a good cross once he gets it on his left. The second Cresswell goes on the right foot I knew he was going to shoot. It was pretty obvious which side he was going to aim for too. Emerson showed Mahrez onto his stronger foot and allowed him to do what he wanted. Cresswell would rather cross with his left than shoot with his right. Mahrez will rather shoot with his left than cross with the right. James did the right thing. 

I was at the game in the MHL, who was the defender that stood there like a statue when Creswell cut in? I think it was Tomori or Zouma. Either way it was shocking defending as they just stood there and did not put any pressure on him. 

Edited by King Kante

7 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Disagree. James shows Cresswell onto his weaker foot. That is what you should be doing. Cresswell will swing in a good cross once he gets it on his left. The second Cresswell goes on the right foot I knew he was going to shoot. It was pretty obvious which side he was going to aim for too. Emerson showed Mahrez onto his stronger foot and allowed him to do what he wanted. Cresswell would rather cross with his left than shoot with his right. Mahrez will rather shoot with his left than cross with the right. James did the right thing. 

James had a decent game overall but that was bad defending from him.

This is what happens when your ageing players are dropped for the kids and instead of doubling their efforts they sulk , make "little Tammy" comments on social media and don't try .

Pedro , Giroud , Bats and possibly Willian will be gone day one of the first window we're not banned from buying in.

Unfortunately they know this .

We need some proper quality and we need numbers .

West Ham , bloody hell.

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

This is what happens when your ageing players are dropped for the kids and instead of doubling their efforts they sulk , make "little Tammy" comments on social media and don't try .

Pedro , Giroud , Bats and possibly Willian will be gone day one of the first window we're not banned from buying in.

Unfortunately they know this .

We need some proper quality and we need numbers .

West Ham , bloody hell.

Who said “little Tammy”?

chelboy   
2 minutes ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

James had a decent game overall but that was bad defending from him.

When 1-on-1 I always think its best to show players onto the weaker foot. If he hits it with his weaker foot and scores then fair play to him. How many has Cresswell scored with his right?  If he goes down the left and swings in a quality cross people would say he shouldn’t have let him cross it in and it was too easy showing him onto his stronger foot. 

Jasonb   
6 minutes ago, King Kante said:

I was at the game in the MHL, who was the defender that stood there like a statue when Creswell cut in? I think it was Tomori or Zouma. Either way it was shocking defending as they just stood there and did not put any pressure on him. 

It was Zouma, I was also disappointed Kepa couldn't get a hand to it, though TBF he did make some decent saves on the corners.